-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, you can delete those, but you can’t add a new one. I’m guessing the green bar didn’t go away, right? When it works, the green bar goes away after it fills, and the new cover image appears.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, yes, that happens sometimes too. I think around the time Jonas joined profile pics and cover images stopped working for like, a week or something. I guess KP is just being really buggy right now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! They really are <3
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s funny, I was able to post that meme. Let me try.
Hmmm… yeah, it isn’t working for me now either.
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76 @jonas @grcr
Is anyone elses main KP page down with error 404 or something on it? I’m sure it will go away soon, but I just wanted to check and see. I can only access my profile and friends… -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it is really nice.
I know! It’s really dumb! And the schools around us have the same break as us but they don’t have school today. I guess we just have to be different *goes and pouts in a corner*
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@sacannah_grace2009
That’s like saying, “Since you’re getting summer break, you need to do school on Saturdays too.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@sacannah_grace2009
That’s like saying, “Since you’re getting summer break, you need to do school of Saturdays too.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And that kind of defeats the whole point of a break XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You usually don’t have school on Fridays?? Man, I’m jealous lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY….I’m so mad….
We never have school on Fridays, but we do today, because we have to make up for thanksgiving break!!! It’s kind of dumb XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No problem I have to do school, and I would assume most of us do.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 10 months ago
@I’m-not- sure- who- to-tag
So I actually plotted out my WIP, and I was wondering if anyone would want to look over it and see if anything is wrong with it.
I used Plot Points for my outline.
I’m just going to copy and paste it from my Google Docs, so hopefully it makes sense?
The Hook
-Sef’s mother gives birth to Hanna. They keep her a s…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s exactly how Lilitu feels about Sef XD
He literally says that in another chapter:
“Wow, you’ve had quite the day,” Sef nodded, her eyes beginning to work their charm on Lilitu. Stop looking at me! He wanted to scream at her. Don’t you see that every time you look at me, I lose all my sanity? But he regained his composure and kept wa…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Ottoline can swim, but not in freezing water.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lolll
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yes, memes. Hmm… there’s probably something in the villains part that would be a good one.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, kind of funny. I guess it’s just because you created the world that we’re in now, and I…I guess I’m just the most active or something. No one necessarily “owns” an RP, though. Your just the one we gave the responsibility of creating the world, and I’m the one who took it upon myself to keep us going, lol.
- Load More

Yeah… Same for me…
Yep, that seems to just happen sometimes.
@grcr @highscribeofaetherium
Alright, luckily its not just my computer😅
It was before, but now it’s fine for me.
Its still there for me, but it might be my internet…
Now it isn’t working–on my computer at least. Weird.
Yeah, same. @rae I blame Wyoh lol
@savannah_grace2009 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yep, just blame Wyoh everyone!
@rae WYOH! First he hacks the Dark Castle RP and now he’s attacking KP! WHAT DID KP EVER DO TO YOU???
@savannah_grace2009 Wyoh happens to be a girl’s name, short for Wyoming.
@rae Uh oh, I think I just offended Wyoh. She’s coming for me, guys!
@savannah_grace2009 We must protect you from the clutches of Wyoh!
Lol!
@rae
No….*coughs* go on without me….*closes eyes*….I’m too far gone…..
@savannah_grace2009 *sniff* We’ll miss you! *sobs*
Lol you guys 😂
@highscribeofaetherium We’re hilarious aren’t we XD
To me. Everyone else is probably like: 😐 what’s a Wyoh?
XD
@highscribeofaetherium I know, that’s the hilarious part lol
@acancello
You should join the #HOTTOLINE squad lol
Lol! They are the cutest couple on KP. XD
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!