-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, and when was this created? Like two or three months ago, right?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The character castle was created spring 2021, I believe.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that Character Castle RP has in the 400s, and it was created…idk a long time ago. We’ll overtake it easily!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
JOIN US IN OUR INSANITY.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, yes, when I’m really tired I either get super crabby or act like I’m on a sugar rush XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH, i’M STILL ON cAPS LOCK….
You’re in a very interesting mood today…
(as am I. That’s what staying up late will do to a person) -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s ‘Minnesota’
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think I absolutely butchered the spelling of that… XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
But his BEST song is The Biggest Ball of Twine in Minesoda.
Go listen to it now 🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love it!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
ohhh okay
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’s a really funny musician. He writes parodies of other songs, and some originals too. Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters from a Planet Near Mars is one of his songs.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WHAT??? WHAT ABOUT RIKER??????
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol it was from a song. I thought it was a bit to long, but maybe I’ll change back.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I know it just looks wrong to me XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ever heard of Weird Al?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I really liked the radioactive hamsters one….XD it was so random!
- Load More
