-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres (and @esther-c )
Here is the summary:
Currently Active Characters
Heroes
Ottoline @savannah_grace2009 13 years old; pinkish hair; bow and arrow
Amir @esther-c fairly young; dark hair
Kari @trailblazer 14 years old; blond hair
Hugo @acancello 16 years old; tall for his age (5’7” I think)
Kaine @ mineralizedwritings (who is tak…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Help. I’m confuzzled.
I just show up and go back a few pages and I see y’all’s insanity. It was fantastic 🤣
Anyway, @jonas, when you give Beth a summary, can you tag me too? I haven’t RPed in a little while and I’m kinda lost. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not the best at it either, lol. XD
Before I write it, is the character fully human or half-dragon?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I…personally like green.” Chase suddenly said after a slight lull in the conversation. He paused for a moment, then said, “I-I’m sorry, I-I haven’t had a good conversation with someone for probably tw-two years. What am I supposed to say?”
Callie smiled and shrugged. “Well, I guess whatever you want to say. I’ve never really thou…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
PICS ARE WORKING AGAIN QUICK POST YOUR PICS BEFORE IT BREAKS AGAIN!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t care, unless people want something else to happen right now.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Should we fast forward to the next morning?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No problem!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess I can give you a brief one now for basic context. I’ll still write a full one later.
The characters were all transported into the world of Lillen by the Queen and her son Fennin to help them defeat the dragons. At the moment, they are preparing for their quest.
Hopefully that helps for now. Like I said I’ll write a pro…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay! I’ve got some work to do today, but I should be able to do it this evening. It won’t take too long, I just don’t have time at the moment.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Okay, here’s a question I can ask (although if you haven’t seen my overview yet, you won’t have any context for this. I’m working on a new overview, so that should hopefully be done soon):
So, my current plan is to have it be three books, each with a different focus character. Book one’s focus character would be Ellis, book two’s…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yeah. *vanishes*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye, guys, I gotta go. I’ll probably hop on and off though out the day.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
AAAAAAHHH!!!! Mercy!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye! (Oh, I cAn’T sAy ‘ByE!’ bEcAuSe I aLrEaDy SaId ThAt)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The current topic is insanity and madness.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah…but most of it is dragon pics and not RP’ing, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Adios.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay guys I’m leaving, I have stuff to do…XD byeeee
- Load More
