-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
”She came here angry,” Kate snapped at Nahim. “And I laugh at the idea that she could have killed me. After what I’ve survived? Dragons. Starvation. Men with the power to destroy at a touch. War. Compared to what I’ve faced,” she glared at Nora. “you’re nothing. You think your better than me for a hundred reasons, but none of them are valid!…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww poor Albert!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
”It won’t be anything like being crushed under a building,” said Kate. “More like being hit by a 10 ton dragon tail. I don’t think you’d be standing after that.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That last one doesn’t even have WINGS!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Woah, that last paragraph looks huge. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“I don’t want him to think that I…um…like him or anything like that, and what if he doesn’t want to go to the dance with me? Then him telling me that would be even worse for him, and making him go to the dance with me if he doesn’t want to would be miserable.”
Fynn nodded his head to the side. “True.” But he still held…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
no
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
”It didn’t help him two nights ago when you got him hit over the head with a sword.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Are you trying to say that this is my fault? How dare you?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You brought the topic up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Brilliant. Well, we can just ignore it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SEE?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis glanced behind him. Kate and Nora were in an argument again.
He turned back to Zahlin. “If it gets out of hand. You can’t get rid of me that easily. You say you don’t bully people, but I can’t imagine you doing anything else.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin crossed his arms. “I do not bully people, and if you think the way I train her is bullying, you should see how they do it in the armies back home.” He glanced over to where the two women were arguing, getting more and more hostile. “Are you going to stop your friend from murdering Nahim’s fiancée? Because now would probably be a goo…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
DON’T SAY THE WORD!!!!!! She’s going to take that as a challenge!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think @rae ran out of dragon pictures.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh thank goodness! I thought when I came back we’d have twenty pages of you-know-what! XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It doesn’t sound boring to me, although I’ve barely read any of the chapters you posted (I’ve been meaning to get around to it, but there’s a lot there.)
It might be helpful to strip the plot down to its basics. Are you familiar with freytag’s pyramid? It’s basically a chart that shows the elements of plot: exposition, rising action, cli…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Btw, feel free to have Carrie come in whenever you want. The rest of the characters are in the dining hall, so you could just start with her walking in if you weren’t sure how to start.
- Load More
