-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Most of them haven’t, because Amin left, so Kaine never does anything.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Ellis
”That makes absolutely no sense,” said Ellis. “And I don’t think that’s true. Even if you can’t help much, you knowing how to fight can only improve our chances.” -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
”Good,” said Ellis, starting to walk away. “I don’t want to hear any horror stories.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“That’s my point!” she took a deep breath. “I’m more likely to freeze up and get all of us killed than actually be able to protect myself. It would actually be more useful if you killed me right now, than if I tried to learn how to use a sword.” she pursed her lips and fixed her gaze on the swirling patterns on the floor.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“I don’t need to be told to behave.” Zahlin said, “I’ve trained people before. I know what I’m doing.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
”Well, you want to survive, right?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
You don’t want to know. lol
Go to page 199 (i think) of the Character Party to find out what happens and how to annoy Jonas.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“Train me?” Ottoline looked skeptical. “I don’t see the point. I’m useless.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis was in the middle of talking with Zahlin, but I guess we can just say that that this is after that.
Oh, sorry! My bad XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
”That’s the problem with you,” Ellis sighed. “You jump straight to threats. I’m not antagonizing you. I’m just warning you that you better behave.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“If I wanted to ‘get rid of you’ I’d send you somewhere far more permanent.” Zahlin said coldly, “I don’t like you any more than you like me, but we’re stuck with each other until we can get out of this place so please,” He glared at Ellis. “Don’t antagonize me.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
( @highscribeofaetherium this happens after Ellis talked to Zahlin, but we can still RP that part.)
Ellis
Ellis spotted Ottoline across the room and walked over.
”I’m going to keep training you,” he told her. “We need to get you a real sword—don’t worry, not to practice with. I’ll talk to Nahim about that later.” He glanced across the room…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, ok.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I though Ellis left Zahlin.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis told Fennin what his decision was and he told Zahlin that he was going to train Hedieh. He hasn’t mentioned it to anyone else yet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I think that would be fine.
Ellis was in the middle of talking with Zahlin, but I guess we can just say that that this is after that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Liv
“I guess that’s fine,” Liv answered Fynn. “And you don’t have to wait for me. Between me and Xandro, we should be able to put two brain cells together and find our way back,” she laughed.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
Ottoline watched as Kate and Nora squabbled. They were fighting again. She didn’t like it when people fought. She had seen that too many times in her life.
Finally Nahim stopped the fight, but Ottoline could still feel the tension emanating from both women.
She went to the window and looked out. It was a beautiful sunrise, and the c…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s specifically for tradgedies, but same basic idea. The last two would be “falling action” and “resolution.”
- Load More
