-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
For me it’s worse to just have no idea how old someone is.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh…I kind of always knew XD When I talk to someone on KP I always check their profile bc I’m curious if we’re the same age or not.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Is it just me, or do you guys get nervous when you realize you’ve been talking to and imagining someone as about your age, and discover they’re soooo much older?
Um…YES! I do that all the time!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“I…” Ellis paused.
“I’m sorry,” Ottoline said, “I shouldn’t have-I didn’t mean to bring it down…”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Is it just me, or do you guys get nervous when you realize you’ve been talking to and imagining someone as about your age, and discover they’re soooo much older?
Eh, it’s a little weird.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“What if I can’t protect the people I care about? …I’m weak, I’m insignificant, I’m worthless.”
Ellis winced. Thoughts flashed through his mind.
Dalaman. Dead.
Dalton. Captured.
His world in shambles.
He had thought the words Ottoline now spoke aloud. He had failed. And what had he done? He had gone on. Despite being broken. But how…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t talk to ppl in person much, and I don’t really care if it’s online, so I can’t say I’ve experienced that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“Scared of learning to defend yourself?” Ellis asked. Ottoline almost laughed. Instead, a silent tear fell down her cheek as she watched the birds flit about outside.
“No,” she said softly. “What if I can’t protect the people I care about? I’m scared that-that they were right, that I am nothing, that I deserved everything the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn and Lukas are hilarious!
Liv
She twisted the bronze knob and the door swung open. “Whoa,” she said, taking in the sight. The room was beautiful. Xandro snorted and stopped walking. “Not you, buddy,” Liv gently smacked him with the back of her hand.
She found an open bunk and plopped her stuff down. The beds were made neatly, and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis cocked his head. Scared of what?
The obvious answer was that they were all about to risk their lives on a dangerous quest. But something told him it wasn’t that.
”Scared of learning to defend yourself?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“I know but-” she stopped. She turned away to the window so he wouldn’t see the tears welling up in her eyes. “I’m scared,” she whispered.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s no problem, you don’t have to apologize! You’re not holding us up at all.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Congrats! your charrie is the first person Chase has ever opened up to willingly and showed his secret!
Aww 🥰 Lol. Because Callie is so awesome, I sometimes wish that she was a major character in my WIP, but she isn’t one until a few books later. XD
Callista
“You’re not alone,” Chase said, resting his hand on her shoulder. Callist…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was thinking Nahim, since Kaine is an NPC.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“We don’t have enough guns, and I’m not sure how effective they’ll be against dragons,” Ellis said. “By all means try to stay back and use your bow, but dragons don’t just fly around waiting to be shot at. They swoop and attack up close. You need to be able to fight up close too.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Who’s Carrie going to train with when she shows up?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“Does it have to be a sword?” she asked. “I could use a gun, or my bow. I’d like to see how the dragons would react to a gun.” she rattled off, trying to seem defiant, but inside, Ottoline was panicking.
Ellis could never understand, she knew. And what scared her is that she knew he was right, it would be useful if they had o…[Read more]
- Load More
