-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No problem! We took a tangent to do a scene with the villains, so not too much has happened.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(Sorry I haven’t been on to much, Ive been crazy busy! You guys can go ahead on the journey, I’ll pop in if I can. I’m also trying to finish my entire rough draft of my WIP this year… )
Hugo does know a lot of medical procedures, from past experiences, but cooking…..😂
Thanks for tagging me!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis and Kate also know how to make edible food. Ellis can treat basic wounds, and Kate is carrying a few spells that are capable of re-knitting wounds.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Something I just thought of:
I sure hope one of our characters knows basic medical procedures and how to cook!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think he’d take kindly to Zahlin doing it, seeing as it’s his fault and all.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @rae @acancello @trailblazer @beth-torres @esther-c @keilah-h
It’s looking like we’re almost ready to start their quest! So exciting!
What does everyone still want to do before they go? I would guess everyone wants a scene between the training partners, but other than that?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 why?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, she obviously doesn’t like Nora.
She doesn’t really have any particular dislike of Nahim. Only because of his association with Nora.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YEZ.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t know that was scientifically possible.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @smiley @calyhuge
I’m kinda stuck on what to write. XD Someone else can go next if they want.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
Callie had a soft smile on her face as she watched Chase ride the horse. He seemed right at home on Xandro’s back. After a minute or two, Callista took a small step forward. “Not to interrupt, but I think it’s about time we head out to the mall if we want to get home before dinner. Everyone okay with that?…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“You think I just wanted to pick the person I could train fastest?” said Ellis. “Look at it the other way around: you got the best person to train you.” He patted her on the shoulder. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go check on my friend.”
***
Ellis left the room in the direction Kate had gone. Outside in the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhhhhh, lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I changed my signature, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She watched in awe as Chase mounted. Although he claimed to not have ridden in years, Liv couldn’t have known. He was a natural on a horse. She smiled to herself. She was glad that there was another horse-lover at this school. Maybe she wouldn’t be as out of place as she had originally thought.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium (I think I forgot to tag you for the first few chapters, sorry!)
Okay, here’s chapter 5.
Chapter 5: Names
The next seven months flew by in a blur.
Sef eagerly helped Neveah with whatever she asked of her, sweeping, washing the dishes, mopping the floor, and all with such vigor that surprised even…[Read more]
- Load More
