-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia must be crushing hard to give that thorough of an apology for such a small slight. Just some casual observer commentary. *chuckles to self*
Actually no XD She just feels bad lol
Livia
This is all my fault. She frowned. How could she make him see that he really hadn’t messed up?
“You don’t have to talk to me if you don’t want to,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae
I had the WIERDEST dream last night. You were in it, for some reason, and you were telling me that your name used to be something super long and complicated before you changed it lol 🤣🤣🤣 it was so weird! -
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok 👍
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Can the person who posts the prompt write a story for it? If not, maybe they should automatically be one of the judges?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OOoOoohhHHHHHhhhh good idea! Subscribed.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 10 months ago
@anyone
I just love the song Broken is Beautiful by The Young Escape. It reminds me so much of Sef (one of my characters)!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
HighScribe just said “si lo fue” which is spanish for “Yes, it was”.
(I do not know spanish, I just looked it up XD) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She noticed Chase acting strange, and she started to feel guilty. She hadn’t meant to hurt his feelings, she wasn’t even annoyed. She had been only joking, but now she felt horrible.
“Hey, Chase?” she walked closer to him. “I’m sorry, about how I reacted. I was kind of exagerating, and I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. It’s just-“…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the tag, but I don’t think it’s something I can commit to right now. I might consider joining someday, though.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why did I say that in Spanish? -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SÃ, lo fue.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear XD I apologize for scarring you forever lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
My life is completely changed by our two troublemakers turned friends!
Lol. Pseudo-friends maybe.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It sounds like it would be fun, but I don’t think there’s anyway I could fit it into my schedule.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
btw, sorry if this is confusing, but YWW and Y-dubs are the same thing, just some people call them different things. I posted the link a few posts earlier.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, it’s basically like KP, but different. (that was literally the worst way to explain it, XD)
It does cost money, but I’ve heard great things about it.
Here’s a link:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I should probably tag people if I want people to reply…XD
*facepalms*
@acancello @grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @hybridlore @beth-torres @anyone-else
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And my parents say my charries are depressing!!!!
No, seriously though, I love Conrad! If you post any snippets about him, PLEASE tag me!!!!!
Also, did you like just now create Conrad, or have you had him for a while, just now posting him? (just me being curious)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So I’ve been thinking about joining YWW recently, and I was wondering if anyone else would be interested to try it with me. It’s kind of a “I’ll do it if you do it” scenario XD
Before I ask my parents about it, I wanted to know if anyone would want to do it at all before I decide if it’s really something I’d like to try.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Did you seriously just feed Xandro candy?” Liv whispered to Chase as they exited the school. He nodded. Liv smacked her forehead.
“What’s the matter?” Chase asked, his eyes filling with concern.
“Oh nothing,” Liv said sarcastically. “Have you seen Xandro on a sugar high? It’s pretty bad.”
“Sorry,” Chase mumb…[Read more]
- Load More

What!? Lol, I think Silvanis Snickerdoodle is on your mind! My first and middle names only have one syllable! and it’s been that way since birth! Sleep in peace, my name is not complicated…most five year olds can spell it.
If you omit my last name…I have a friend I’ve known since before I was five and she didn’t know how to spell my last name until this year…and no one except a German can pronounce it right on the first try.