-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops forgot your tag.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol yeah I always expect there to have been TONS of stuff I missed XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Maybe. I am usually pretty busy with school, but depending on the time lilit, I could participate.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why is it that every morning I expect there to be like ten new pages?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Images aren’t working, but I have some great memes! 😥
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well the people wouldn’t have gotten hurt, just their food.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I hope no one was eating at the table Kate demolished.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Ellis and Zahlin lifted Nahim and carried him out of the room.
Kate walked over and picked up the glowing sword. She examined it curiously for a moment, trying to figure out how to turn it off. Finally, she twisted something and the blade disappeared. She stowed the handle in a pouch at her belt.
———————
Nahim’s sword has…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I have to go now. Bye. Talk to you tomorrow.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate, would you mind please grabbing his sword? Would you also please keep it hostage until I ask for it?
Lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yeah, ok. I just wasn’t sure what you meant for a second.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Another great scene! Top four for me probably. The pillow fight is still my favorite.
(Yes, I’m replying to myself.)
And Sara is once again not around. She’s gonna be so mad. XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, those were the good ol’ days before Zahlin hit Nahim on the head and gave him a concussion.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, huh?
pride = bad
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Another great scene! Top four for me probably. The pillow fight is still my favorite.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, huh?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, a hurt pride is better than a hurt Nahim.
In fact, probably better than an unhurt Nahim.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
A MORE hurt Nahim, that is.
- Load More
