-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It took you fifteen minutes?!?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

Me after fifteen minutes of reading through everything
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

Me reading through all the pages
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

Me opening Character Party and seeing 12 new pages
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
*deep breath*
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (etc.) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I hop on and off a lot, so when someone else is on I just hang around and talk/RP.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I am now going to spam this chat as payback. *laughs evilly*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love how you guys were all like “Sara is going to be so mad” XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😂 keeping the sword hostage
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
When Ellis said, “somebody get a rope” I died laughing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ahh and I missed all the memes too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This is just depressing. When I’m on, nobody else is active! But when I’m gone……well, look what happened!
*goes and cries in a corner* 😭😭😭
AND I MISSED NAHIM THREATENING TO TURN EVERYONE INTO SWISS CHEESE AGAIN!!!! 😭😭😭
not cool.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, you just have to stop leaving at the worst possible times XD
- Load More
