-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I didn’t think Fennin would be too happy about this.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
When you try to wipe all the potato starch off your counter with a damp rag and it ends up turning into Oobleck o.0
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Who goes next.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What are you referring to??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
IDK 🤷♀️🤷♀️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If we’re having too much fun we’ll tag you lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Anyway, who wants to RP next? I kind of want to see how Fennin reacts to learning that his palace is on fire. This is why you don’t build palaces out of wood. (Or let dangerous fire breathing mammals escape.)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m going to go for now…DON’T do anything fun or suffer, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, that’s just creepy 😅
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Augh! My eyes! It burns!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fair. I think I must read really fast or something.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, LAST ONE:

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t think we deserved this much payback!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It took you fifteen minutes?!?
There was a lot to read, okay???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
oh, I’m not done yet….

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well look on the bright side, you arrived in time for the fire!
- Load More

Lol!
(I think I ate too much pie XD)
(And drank too much chai )
Yeah, I ate wayyy to much pie lol.
Mmmm…chai…
IT WAS SO GOOD…but too much caffeine…i got kind of hyper lol