-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
POOR FENNIN!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
BECAUSE IT WOULD BE SAD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@RAE
THAT DOESN’T MEAN WE WANT HER DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@JONAS @HIGHSCRIBEOFAETHERIUM @BETH-TORRES
RAE’S GOING TO KILL THE QUEEN!!!!!
@RAE
HOW CAN I CONVINCE YOU OTHERWISE? LEAVE THE QUEEN ALONE!!!!!!!! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@RAE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have to go now too….bye!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
Vethe skulked in the shadows, watching the fight unfold. She wasn’t going to get involved. Coward…
“I’m not a coward.” She hissed at herself, “Why would I throw my life away for these people?”
So she continued to watch. The fire slowly spread, now forgotten amongst the chaos.
***
Gotta go again. I’ll be back, again soon hopefully.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, no promises, lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate ran blindly down the hall as the man with flying knives launched after her. It appeared he didn’t like being slammed into the wall.
A knife flew by and grazed her shoulder. She gritted her teeth against the pain and grabbed her Arclash again.
She whipped it at him, slamming him into the wall. The Arclash coiled around him. He grabbed…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@RAE
PLEASE DON’T KILL THE QUEEN!!!!!! OR SERIOUSLY INJURE HER!!!! -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Your post isn’t showing up.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH NO. YOU’RE GOING TO KILL THE QUEEN AREN’T YOU!?!?!???!?!?!??!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no. I don’t see this ending well.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcurious
“What do I want?” he smiled wryly. “I want a lot of things, mainly to not get killed by that kitten over there,” he eyed it warily.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“Hold it right there, all of you!” Ellis shouted. “You have some explaining to do. Who are you? What do you want?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
K
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Phew! This is getting intense! We should probably tag everyone, since this is kinda important.Â
@trailblazer @acancello @esther-c @keilah-h (is that everyone?)
If you want to.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, anyone is free to attack Zahlin.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcurious
“Whoa, no need to get hostile,” he called to the girl with the sword. “I wouldn’t come near that thing.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m back! Should I bring Vethe in?
- Load More
