-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t think you did.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, have you introduced Jeptune yet? I think you wrote her thing up, but I don’t think she was ever in it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll just write his thing up and you guys can decide if he’s too OP and/or creepy.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*gasp* Betrayal!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’d probably be fine, but if you’re not sure, you can give me some more details.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He also might really creep some people out.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, I’m not exactly sure. Since he’s from Celestiar I can chop off some of his abilities *cough* teleportation *cough* but he still might be a bit too powerful. I can make it work, though.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(Oops, I thought you were asking me if I was considering another villain. @rae had one or two I think.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How OP are we talking?
I was originally going to do Vilsayor, but I decided that his powers aren’t the best for this RP. Not necessarily OP, because they have limitations, but they would let him kill our heroes super easily, and we can’t have that. I could come up with someone else to do though if I have to.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @rae @acancello @trailblazer @esther-c @beth-torres @keilah-h (I think that’s everyone)
Does anyone want to add a(nother) villain? It wouldn’t be right now, but we have a serious shortage, especially since a lot of them might eventually defect.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We seriously should add more villains. ‘Cause yeah, Dlek and Marcurious will probably defect at some point, leaving only three. I would add another if not enough people wanted to, although I have 4 characters in here already, which is the most of anyone, unless you count Fennin, Queen Silvae, and Tren for Rae, which we probably should.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I forgot about Kian.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
With Vethe having defected, we only have Zash, Dlek, Rigere, Marcurious, and Kian I think. Zash just got thrown through a wall, so he’s out for a bit. Dlek is fighting Ellis. Rigere is attacking Nora and the queen. Marcurious…isn’t doing anything. Kian isn’t either, but @esther-c isn’t around right now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m pretty sure EVERYONE except RAE’s villain(s?) and Zash are going to end up defecting XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin can kill some random Gilganings. We really don’t have enough villains.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
My characters don’t have anything to do :/
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll take that as a no, Ellis does not need help with Dlek XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis blinked back the darkness at the edges of his vision as Dlek approached him.
That…was not fair at all.
Dlek raised his sword.
Conviction let out a scream from behind Dlek, as though someone was attacking.
Dlek wheeled around.
Ha ha! Sucker!
Ellis leapt forward and wrapped his arms around Dlek’s neck. Dlek dropped his sword as…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
“I’m bruised all over from that door, and I’ve got a cut on my shoulder, but I’ll be able to fix myself up. You?”
- Load More
