-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Svlys
Svlys kept a hand on her gun. “Svlys. If you try to say it, you’re going to fail epically and tie your tongue into a knot in the process. So just don’t. And no, I don’t know why we’re here.”
***
@calyhuge if they need to talk to her they can either butcher her name or call her Lees. Your call. They most definitely won’t be able to say i…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Should Fennin just find them on his own, or do we have to have someone go fetch him?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t notice anything particularly wrong with it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s fine!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate slumped against the wall as the two strangers chased the Lillening soldier who was apparently an imposter.
She checked her spell reserves. She had used a lot. She needed to conserve what she had left.
Kate broke open one of her healing spells and used it on herself. Her injuries immediately felt much better. Nobody else seemed to be…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no! I hope you feel better soon 🙁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellie lol that’s the best thing I’ve heard in my life XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t remember: where is Fennin right now?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, I must not have been paying attention lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She has purple hair? I guess I didn’t catch that.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, luckily Ellis didn’t do what Styx wanted, and if Styx is too insistent, he’ll get suspicious.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin is the prince. Gilgan is the evil country ruled by King Koshtin. The Lillenings have wood weapons.
Say goodbye to your sanity, you don’t need it anymore XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The Lillenings don’t know how to work metal at all.
Gilgan is the country that neighbors Lillen, the king of Gilgan, Koshtin, is the one who summoned the villains.
Fennin is the Prince of Lillen.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, you’re fine. 🙂 I’ve been pretty busy anyway.
Ev
“Are you…looking for something specific?” The boy asked. “I’ve been searching this store for the perfect things for so long I practically have it mapped in my head.”
Ev ran a hand through his hair. “Actually yeah. Have you seen any suits that have dark red? Or even a dress shir…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“Very well,” Ellis said wearily to Nahim. He looked at the Lillening who had arrived suddenly.
“We need Fennin,” Ellis said. “We’ll stay here until he arrives. Does anyone know where he is?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, RAE owns all the people native to this world.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
“You can’t boss me around!” snapped Krenna. “I don’t want anything to do with any of you.”
She hesitated.
“But if it means you’ll leave me alone, my name’s Krenna.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NOOOO NAHIM DON’T LISTEN TO HIM!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I-I don’t have any g-good memories about m-malls.”
Callie bit her lip. She suddenly felt bad for inviting him to come along. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” She paused for a moment. “I’m sure we can find a store that isn’t so busy, if that’s what’s bothering you. You should probably help Fynn find a suit if I’m not available to he…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
My friends call me Cole. My enemies… also call me Cole.
XD
Subtelty is not in my dictionary (that’s why I spelled it wrong)
XD XD XD XD
To whomever put the ‘b’ in subtle, I applaud you 👏👏
- Load More
