-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
But who is Aten?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think a lot of other characters are outside. I think Zahlin dragged Kari out, and Tren got Carrie out. Amir and Hedieh weren’t mentioned at all, but they also might be out there.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*sighs* It was worth a try.
GASP. you guys can make NEW characters. MORE CHAOS! just kidding.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, mine neither.
Well, I guess Vethe isn’t doing anything, but she’s not showing herself just yet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Alten?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, none of my characters are available at the moment.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok 👍
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It looks like Latin…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’s speaking Lillen I would assume. Styx doesn’t speak that language…
Good move, Fennin!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Is Fennin speaking Latin?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Does anyone wanna go talk to Ottoline and Marcurious outside? I have to either have someone find them, or wait for @acancello to reply, and I know she’s kinda busy.
Though I know that your charries are kinda….busy at the moment. You know, fighting fires, chasing pixies, healing dying Queens….etc.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! It’s going to be all “true”, but I have to fictionalize some of it because no way am I going to remember EXACTLY what somebody said. But yeah, it’s going to be all about my summer!
Thanks guys!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I added him in a separate post.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think Styx made a mistake when he picked a pike—the Lillenings don’t have metal, so unless it’s made of wood, that’s very suspicious.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And Marcurious
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, Marcurious is outside with Ottoline and Hugo.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Which villains are still here?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, what color is Lillening blood?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You mean Zash?
- Load More
