-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, Fracture is an adult.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No, I don’t believe you are.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow. Krenna. That’s cold.
But very accurate…Compound Fracture
“I don’t understand!” he whined. “I am an adult, therefore, I am able to speak. You’re logic is extremely flawed sometimes I wonder if your brain has a compound fracture.” He smiled, very pleased at his insult.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Am I mistaken in my belief that Fracture is a full grown adult?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Poor Carrie….
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
“Shut it, nitwit!” she snapped at Fracture. “The adults are talking.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Very threatening.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge I love the way you insulted Fracture!! He’s gonna be soooo mad….probably injure his foot again…
Compound Fracture
“WHAT?” he shrieked. “I don’t understand. Why do I not deserve to live? I’m just so AWESOME!” He crossed his arms, pouting. “You guys are so mean! Just wait until I, Compound Fracture, give you all Compound Frac…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yikes!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh, Styx, you botched it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fire Face bit her.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Btw, what happened to Carrie’s hand? Was that Jeptune’s doing?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Alten sounds a teeny bit more familiar than Aten, but idk.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Maybe Jeptune could be the one who just attacked Zahlin in the hall?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Not anywhere close, Cole 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
“I’m not here to help you get home,” said Krenna. “Find your own way. …Or don’t. I don’t care.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh. I don’t remember if you ever mentioned his name, but maybe you did and I just forgot.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The King.
- Load More
