-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
No, I haven’t. I guess I’ll take a look.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…choose whether or not to sacrifice themselves as well, or…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Guys… XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…vote on several factions and wage a succession war…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, right.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yours was good too. We’ll see what everyone else thinks.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe may also show herself. She’s still skulking in the shadows.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think @calyhuge’s characters were still trying to capture Styx.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s fine, your’s was better. “split personalities????” where do I get this stuff XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know. I was only mostly joking.
I think @acancello needs to make Hugo talk to Ottoline, and @rae might need to do a transition scene? Idk.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Curse you, KP lag!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…voting on the monarch’s decisions. The monarch then dictates his decisions regarding the outcome of the vote. This proceeds infinitely until…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…having split personalities…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What do we still need to finish up before they can go, and who needs to RP to get that done?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If we keep causing chaos, we’ll never get anywhere. We should probably wait till they head to the jungle, which we’re almost ready to do.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Same…I would write one…but I kind of have to know what I’m talking about to write one, lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The Diffi Cult is ruled in the most difficult manner possible, by…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m bored. WE NEED MORE CHAOS!!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…they suffer the same fate.
- Load More
