-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
I thought I was the only one XD
I am so glad I’m not alone and we can all encourage each other! I really do miss homeschool, because like @trailblazer said, you don’t have to choose between God and writing as much as you do in public school.
Exactly!! I just feel like writing is such a personal thing that it’s super easy to get o…
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo
——-
“Well, have you come up with a name?” Hugo asked, trying to figure out how he should hold onto his elk.
“I’m thinking Ever,” Ottoline patted her Elk’s neck. “You should name yours Aero.”
“Aero?” He laughed. “That’s…just not for him. No…. I think-”
“Do you have any better ideas?” Ottoline challenged.
“No,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t know why that made me laugh, but I started cracking up and had to explain to my brothers what was so funny.
Haha! Thanks!
@savannah_grace2009 @everyone
Ive decided that Hugos elks name is actually going to be “Elkie” XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have to go now. Adios!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I DON’T KNOW! how am i supposed to know these questions??
What are the features of a Buff Brahma chicken?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh. Duh! I knew that! (I actually did. We read a book in homeschool. HOW COULD I FORGET???)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YAY!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @rae
This conversation went crazy in the fifteen minutes I was gone.
Hey look, we’re almost to 300 pages!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I wanna say James Morgan.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m guessing Bob.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Names of what? The breed? the horses? I don’t even know the three names!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m going to start school now, guys, so bye for now!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That would be hilarious XD
I don’t know!!! (oooh Arabians! I LOVE ARABIANS!)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Maybe the same guy named them all lol. Some guy who REALLY liked frogs 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chicken Quiz!!!
What does dual purpose mean in a chicken?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
HEYY there’s a part of a violin bow called a frog. And a part of a horse’s hoof called a frog.
I guess people just think the word “frog” is cool.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s called a sword frog. Apparently some guy at some time thought it was a cool sounding name lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I KNOW IT I KNOW IT I KNOW IT!!!!!! *jumps in the air and waves hand*
- Load More
