-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, idk why it posted twice.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds fun! I might do one or two.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
”I’d say you’re the fool for thinking you can solve any problem with violence,” said Kate. “Dueling is such boorish business. You’d win because I’ve put my time into developing other faculties…like intelligence.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Good job, Kate, you have made Zahlin really really hate you.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin glared murderously at Kate. “What does that make you, then?” He spat, “I’d challenge you to a duel here and now, but even you can’t be enough of a stuck-up fool to think that you would stand a chance.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I doubt it will come to that unless Zahlin is just super ornery. Kate knows she couldn’t beat him in a duel, and she doesn’t want to waste any more spells.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
”Thank you for refuting my statement,” Kate said cooly. “The fact that you react so violently shows that you are well beyond a ‘grump.’ Perhaps ‘psychopath’ suits you better?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“Shut it!” Zahlin snarled, half-drawing his Sword.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate ignored the Sword’s question.
“Wow, you’re such a smart sword!” she said patronizingly. “What did this grump do to get a sword like you?”
Bloodsong grumbled mutinously.
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I totally understand!
I know that I personally get over doubting myself and my writing pretty easily, because I talk myself into or out of things all the time. XD So if I’m thinking my writing isn’t very good, I just remind myself of a ton of things I’ve learned over the years and then I push through it. But I under…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“Yes, I did.” The Sword said proudly. “What’s yours named?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
Liv sighed dramatically and looked at Xandro, and then back at the woman. “It’s not that I’m trying to break the rules or anything, but I don’t feel good about leaving Xandro unattended in a busy mall. Especially with Lukas a couple shops down and Xandro on a sugar high,” she pursed her lips.
“Well, rules are rules,” the lady…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
Liv sighed dramatically and looked at Xandro, and then back at the woman. “It’s not that I’m trying to break the rules or anything, but I don’t feel good about leaving Xandro unattended in a busy mall. Especially with Lukas a couple shops down and Xandro on a sugar high,” she pursed her lips.
“Well, rules are rules,” the lady…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, thanks!
Kate
Kate turned to the Sword. “Woooww… great name! Did you comeo up with that yourself?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here’s what Amir typically wears.
…
…
Ok pics aren’t working. XD
So, he wears long, baggy pants. For reference, I believe they’re called sirwal or harem pants, but think more of a tan color and not like the modern designs. More like ancient Saudi Arabian or Persian. (Or think Aladdin from the Disney movie. XD) His casual top is pretty…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“Ricasso.” The Sword said promptly.
Zahlin sighed again, and glared at the Sword.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Just thought it’d be interesting to interact with a character that belongs to no one. Feel free to RP as her too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“W-with a blue tie like Callista’s eyes, and a white dress shirt, this would look good,” Chase said, holding out a navy suit.
Fynn smiled. “You’ve noticed her eyes too?”
Chase suddenly looked really nervous and stuttered for something to say.
“Oh, no, I didn’t mean it in that way,” Fynn said, waving his hands back and forth in fron…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate smirked as Zahlin let out a loud sigh.
She rode up slightly ahead of him.
“What’s your elk named, Zahlin?” she said, trying to keep a straight face.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo smiled, he liked to hear her laugh, he would do anything to hear it again.
THAT IS SO SWEET I LOVE IT!
Ottoline
“Elkie?” she burst out laughing. “Why?”
“It’s simple,” he shrugged. “Easy to remember.”
“Elkie,” she repeated. “Very creative, Hugo.”
“I can be creative if I want to be!” he protested.
“Give me one example,” she challenged.
- Load More
