-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have the same type of kneaded eraser, and I don’t think they make your hands smell.
Ellis and Kate probably wouldn’t ask Nahim what he’s singing about, so if you want that to happen, you’ll have to find someone else.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t know. It might not have been Prismacolor.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t know what brand it is. I think it might have come with my pencil kit which is Prismacolor, I think maybe?? Idk.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I never liked them because they make your hands smell, and I hate stuff that makes your hands smell.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, Zahlin’s definitely not going to ask so someone else will have to.
SOMEONE ASK NAHIM WHAT HE’S SINGING ABOUT XD!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol our little brother went through about a two-day phase of being obsesses with kneaded erasers a few weeks ago.
Idk why, it wasn’t like new or anything. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
At our rate, 1500!
Or MORE.
Idk why I just decided we needed singing.
Hmm… too bad Klethen isn’t here. He loves singing. I’ve been wanting to RP with him forever, but I just don’t feel he’d fit in an existing RP :/
Maybe we can make a new one some time.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How many pages do you guys think the RP will be at when they finish their quest? 1,000? 1,500?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Whoooooo 300 pages! 100 more to go!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Woohoo!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was thinking we give people some time to have characters interact (like that lovely exchange we just had.) I was also imagining that they would go through some other challenges before they actually reached the dragon.
If anyone (or @keilah-h specifically) has any ideas for something that could happen on their way through the forest, we…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
“Goodbye!” Kate called after him. “You were thoroughly amusing. I feel much better after this! Goodbye, Sword! Bye, Ricasso!”
Kate chuckled silently. She did indeed feel much better about everything now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“You’re pathetic.” Zahlin snarled, kicking his elk forward to get away from Kate.
***
Kate has got Zahlin in a very bad mood lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, I’m actually starting to consider kicking Fynn out for a little bit to where he’ll miss the dance…. (Not KILLING HIM.) Idk, what do you think?
Fynn
“N-no, I-I j-just have a, a habit of s-studying people’s eyes. I-I d-didn’t mean a-anything by that c-comment.” Chase placed the suit back, and rubbed the back of his hand. “W-what a-are…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin is just the perfect target for Kate’s pestering, because he reacts exactly as she expects.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
”Thank you!” said Kate, smirking.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“Oh yes,” Zahlin snapped, “If you’re so intelligent why don’t you just kill all these dragons with your raw intelligence and save us all heaps of trouble. Then we can go home and I can be spared from your insufferable company!”
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
These are so fun! I will definitely try to do some (I have a new WIP that I plan to do after I finish mine and it starts out in Christmas)
- Load More
