-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Some things I have no or little opinion on, and then there are some hills I will die on.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*shrug*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I like him.
I don’t have much of an opinion, number one might have a greater chance of drama, though, hehehe…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
MY EARDRUMS ARE FRIED!!!!
Oh wait. I can still hear my music. I guess I’m fine.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
MY EARBUDS ELECTROCUTED ME!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t see you could play it that the person on top of the pyramid liked all of the people at the base equally. At least a love triangle seems sort of plausible, but honestly, when do you ever see that in real life?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have no opinion on this matter XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
A love-square would be completely different. It’s the version of the love-triangle where everyone is happy in the end.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
One person with more than two love interests, yeah.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve never even heard of a love pyramid, but I think I get what it would be.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll vote for Igua
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes! Well, I’ve seen some people call the love-pyramid the love-square, which is completely wrong 🤦♀️
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why are they even called that? They aren’t necessarily triangular—it’s any figure that can be formed by three points connected by two lines. It could be represented as a straight line! So stupid.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know… 😒
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, love-triangles, don’t even get me started. But you know what’s even worse than a love-triangle? The love-pyramid 🤢
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awesome! I’m going to add another character, too, but all his info is on my computer, so I’ll probably wait until I can access that stuff to add him.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(Ack! It deleted when I tried to edit!)
@highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @rae@calyhugeI’m adding a second character to this RP. Hopefully it will help get it running smoothly again.
Izre
Izre (pronounced ‘eese-RAY’. The ‘r’ is rolled a bit) is a large dragonesque stone creature. On all fours, the top of her back comes up to about 4 f…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@hughscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @rae @calyhuge
I’m adding a second character to this RP. Hopefully it will help get it running smoothly again.
Izre
Izre (pronounced ‘eese-RAY’. The ‘r’ is rolled a bit) is a large dragonesque stone creature. On all fours, the top of her back comes up to about 4 feet. Standing on her hind legs, she…[Read more]
- Load More
