-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok. Makes sense.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…Oh yeah, and furthermore the pleasant aspects of some of her splits weren’t necessarily part of Krenna originally, but developed independently.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, sure! I’m not sure how much luck the other will have knocking Snake out, so that might be their only hope.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol. Err… I’m not exactly sure how it works, but I would say something like that happened. She is missing a bit of her old personality, but not a super big part. I would say her ornery, over-aggressive personality became exaggerated over time after that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did all of Krenna’s nice parts separate into her splits or something?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.
Bo-o-o-o-ring!
Loop was looking eagerly between the people talking and furiously scribbling notes on an imaginary page with an imaginary pen—she said it helped her remember things.
Ops was standing by impassively. He always looked a bit creepy when he did that.
Whisp was gone. Off e…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Svlys
Svlys looked around blankly. “What’s an AI?” She asked, then, addressing the invisible voice, “Coffee beans aren’t actually beans. Where are you?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol (oh, no, but I’VE ALREADY SAID THAT 🙄)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’s more concerned about being torn apart atm. lol! Though he’ll probably have one eventually.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow, Fracture didn’t even notice that Svlys told him to shut up? I thought he was going to throw a tantrum, for sure! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“I want answers! And I am going to get them if I have to tear each of you apart!”
“Well, that’s not very nice,” Fracture frowned.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww I love that scene so much!!!!!!! It was so sweet! Great job!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre strongly considered mauling the young woman, and possibly the other six for good measure, but on second thought, patience is a virtue. She sat back as the young woman turned to start yelling at another guy who must have showed up just before Izre.
Humans were quite amusing.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Svlys
Svlys bristled. “Well, we don’t have any answers for you, so you’re going to have to find them somewhere else.” She snapped. She turned on the young man. “Who are you?” She demanded, “Actually, I don’t care. You’re probably a psychopath like everyone else here.”
***
Now she’s talking to Igua.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre looked at the snappy young woman with amusement. When she had asked ‘what are you?’ she hadn’t been looking for their species, but whatever.
“I used to be a human,” she responded. “But that was thousands of years ago. What I am now does not concern you, youngling. I want answers! And I am going to get them if I have to tear each of you apart!”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, Kate already tried to knock him out with a concussive blast to the face, and that didn’t work. What could they do that would be more forceful than that? They could also hunt down the furry lizard and kill it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No… they both showed up in very quick succession. She was talking to Izre, it just said she was eyeing them both.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What you just wrote sounded like Svlys was reacting to Fracture screaming that they were being attacked, which was in response to Izre, but then she was talking to Igua, as though she was reacting to him showing up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
