-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Burnt… plants?” Klethen said, confused, “I… what? No, I don’t drink burnt plants. Why…?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I didn’t see your RP.
Klethen
Klethen bowed again. “Greetings, Thíya Krenna.” He straightened. “And the rest of you? What are your names?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That should be fine. Calyhuge just added one. We can pretend that they were already there before they left.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Most anything except a portal, yes.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
“Krenna,” she said, resigned to the fact she would have to tell everyone from now on.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Would I be correct in thinking that a portal sword can cut through literally anything? Except a portal?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen arched an eyebrow. “Very well, Thíya, what is your name?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna barely reacted as another guy showed up.
“No,” she said.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen looked around at the strange corridor. It was dark, and voices echoed down the hallway. Not all of them sounded friendly. Kelthen cautiously crept towards them, running his fingers down the edge of his sword.
Some eight people were gathered in the hallway. None of them had weapons out, so he hastily extinguished the portal and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m gonna RP with Klethen now…
typedy typedy typedy…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Svlys
“Yeah,” She said, “That’s pretty much right. Most people haven’t. Most people can’t say it either.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah 😅
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre is fun to write for and pretty funny in her own POV, but I think in someone else’s POV, she would be kind of scary, lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre was a bit disappointed that Svlys hadn’t taken offense.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Svlys
Svlys rolled her eyes. “I know your name isn’t Iguana, I was insulting you.” She said, “But fine, Igua, I’m Svlys.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So what would happen after that? Would Snake just snap out of it, or pass out?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t notice any!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre looked eagerly between the woman and Igua, her tail lashing back and forth, hoping a fight would break out. That would be entertaining.
Humans!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
“Me neither,” said Izre. “I’m getting bored.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Svlys
I don’t think we’re speaking the same language, Iguana.” Svlys said, annoyed, “I have no idea what you just said.”
- Load More
