-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
He definitely knew he was on to her. Time to take drastic measures… Well, not super drastic. She wasn’t ready to kill him yet.
“Why are you wearing an eyepatch?” she demanded.
She smiled to herself. She had successfully outmaneuvered him. He was going to be exposed!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Eí més saóni, Tórrena, I meant no offense.” Klethen said, “Or is it for some other reason that you’re angry?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
“It’s Izre!” she snapped, suspiciously. Could he read minds? Did he know she was on to him? “And as for what I am, I’m afraid I can’t say. Some people have called me a gargoyle, or a grotesque. However, the first is inaccurate, and the second is offensive.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen spun around and began walking backwards. “What is your name, Tórrena?” He asked the stone-creature, “And, er, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but what are you?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre, thank you for not murdering my charrie. I appreciate it very much.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre glared at Klethen from behind. Was she the only one who thought we was suspicious. This show of politeness was clearly an attempt to appear inconspicuous. And what was up with the eyepatch? What was he hiding. Izre wouldn’t have been surprised if he was the one who pulled them all here. She contemplated jumping on him from behind and e…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen: No, way, Thíya, I’m not climbing on the back of an animal that’s just as likely to chuck me off its back as it is to let me ride it.
XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait. Now I’m thinking about it more, and since everyone knows that the Pythonos take the children away, then he wouldn’t think that his parents threw him away.
Maybe he just sees himself as worthless because of what the Pythonos do to the Paynes? Like you said, he can’t shake the feeling that somehow he deserved what the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I have another question. So I noticed that the letter ‘C’ never makes an ‘s’ sound, but always a ‘K’ sound. Logically, that would mean that between C and K, only one is necessary. But I don’t like the looks of a lot of the words if I change them to the other, and some of them are real names, like Cadmus, which I would rather not…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Good news, Svlys decided not to punch Klethen in the face!
Svlys
Svlys huffed. Another person who wanted to know her name. “Svlys.” She said snappily, “do not try to say it. You can’t. A simple fix is just don’t talk to me.”
Klethen
“If you wish, Thíya.” Klethen said, bowing, though she was ahead of him, so she couldn’t see him anyways.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen isn’t going to push anyone to answer him. Everyone seems pretty out-of-sorts atm. Svlys is considering punching him in the face. He should just be glad none of them speak Shó’liu.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen was not bothered by Krenna’s decision to ignore him. “So, um, I still don’t know most of your names…” He said.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna just glared at him and turned away.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Are you always this unpleasant, or are you just in a bad mood?” He asked, annoyed.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m doing what you suggested with finding consonant and vowel sounds. Do you happen to know how to write the sound that the ‘j’ in Eojold makes, phonetically? (It’s pronounced like the ‘g’ at the end of ‘garage’ or ‘sabotage.’) I can’t find any info online.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No, that’s fine!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
“Because it’s cold on the surface, idiot!” Krenna snapped. “I don’t care if you don’t like my logic. And it’s your problem if you want to think we’re all about to die!”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Your faulty logic is my problem?” He said, “We live on flying cities. We had to flee Them.” He shrugged, finding it impossible to explain. “So… why do you live underground?”
- Load More
