-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I consider a sword going into the spiritual world as Black magic.
That’s a topic that we could have a long debate on XD, but for now I’ll just say that the word “spiritual” realm is a bit misleading. Basically, you should just think of it as a parallel, non-physical realm. The spiritual realm is obviously something that exists in real life, a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
There’s a lot of rules to remember—you’re not dumb. Krenna especially has a lot of things going on
(Also, I’m not quite sure what was supposed to be happening at the end, but Krenna’s splits can’t affect the physical world, if that’s what was happening. Just one more rule to remember 😊 sorry Krenna is so complicated!)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, we have way to many swords XD
Vethe’s sword can phase through different planes of reality, so she could shift it into the spiritual plane and let it pass through Nahim’s sword and armor until it was right through his chest, and then shift it back to the physical plane and wallah! Nahim has a gaping hole in his chest!
I think I nee…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m having trouble writing an RP for Vethe, because I’m having a hard time figuring out how to not make her kill Nahim instantly. He doesn’t know that her sword can go through his and his armor, so she’d kill him in mere seconds, despite Nahim likely having more pure skill.
So anyways, I have no idea what to do 🤷♀️ -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna isn’t holding a blade. Her blades are made of super hard crystal growing forward from her forearms.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
GUYS I LITERALLY JUST DISCOVERED HOW YOU GUYS DO THE EMOJIS AAAHHHH HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS 🤦♂️😒🫤
WAIT. YOU CAN DO THE EMOJIS ON KP???? HOW!!?!?!?!?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas spotted Liv a few paces away and felt his heart skip a beat.
You should have seen my reaction…I literally screamed, lol! I had to explain to my little brother why I was freaking out and he rolled his eyes!!!! THE DISRESPECT!! lol
Livia
“Oh, thanks,” Livia took the pizza from him. “You didn’t have to,” she said as they made…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
REALLY??? HOW DO I JOIN????
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“D-don’t worry, I-I won’t be. I-I…I’ll work in the hallway.”
Callie gave Fynn a look that said enough without words. Fynn suddenly felt small under her sharp gaze. He knew what message she was getting across. It was probably his reaction to her invitation to Chase that had made him back off.
He sighed. “You’re not obligated to co…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES. I should add her to an RP with Riker….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
HE’S JUST SO SAAAAAD!!!! He kinda reminds me of my Sef <3333 I LOVE HER *proceeds to rant about my own charrie (sorry lol)*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
THAT IS SO SAD….but I love Riker…<3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcurious
“Trust me, my kind can inflict nasty wounds on each other.”
“I believe it,” he muttered under his breath. Ottoline raised an eyebrow, and flashed him a look that said shut up before you offend someone! Marcurious shrugged.
Ottoline
“How do I know if I’m completely healed?” she asked. “I might feel fine, but I could be hurt still.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow. I really did forget about Marcurious. So I should probably RP him, huh? lol
Marcurious
Words couldn’t describe the relief he felt when Ottoline opened her eyes. He immediately took her in his arms. “Thank you,” he said to Snake. “You good, sis?” He asked and helped her to a sitting position.
“Yeah,” she said, looking at the armband, then…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww I love that! Lukas is great for Xandro XD
Livia
She wandered around the mall for what seemed like an hour but was really only five minutes. She couldn’t understand why Xandro always had to stick his nose into her business…quite literally this time. In a moment she realized that it would be rude to leave her new friends behind,…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess that works.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe would notice it more, since she’s used to little or no gravity.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh well.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok. White fire. Ok, brain? No orange sparks. NO ORANGE SPARKS.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no, you breached the gravity question! None of our other Celestians have noticed the differences in gravity, and I don’t think their planets are all the same size…
- Load More
