-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It doesn’t matter if the character would be useful, but acting could be very useful. If they need someone to be in disguise…
-
Allison replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oooh! This seems really fun! I will see if I can join…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
K, here’s my character.
KalaryLemme see, Kal is 19, with dark hair and light colored eyes. She’s a bit taller than average.
She’s usually calm and reserved, and she doesn’t get angry easily. Like I said, she’s tech-smart. She’s not an excellent fighter, but she can defend herself if she needs to.
Um, I think that’s it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It sounds like modern day would be best.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sure. Now that I think about it, I can’t think of very many good options for security if we didn’t do it modern day.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, maybe to make things harder for our characters, we could also use other characters as security guards. Even if we don’t do specific characters, we could use things from our worlds: I could add a security guard that uses one of my magic systems for instance.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a character who’s pretty tech-smart. If we wanted to make it in modern day, I could add her.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know. I just wasn’t bothering to list those types of characters.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The main differences would be that modern day would have cars, computers, and more high-tech security systems. It depends on what characters we add. If someone has a literal hacker, then obviously there need to be computers.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Here’s my character.
Selius Secrivis
Selius is another Eivir, but to keep things from getting repetitive, this is him before his sword was reawakened. So he has it, but it won’t be talking or glowing black. This sword is single edged unlike the others, but is the same style.
Selius has black hair and gray eyes. He wears all black.
Selius is…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Your character has been employed by a mysterious person who wants a team to pull off an incredible heist.
The amount of characters you’re allowed to have will vary depending on the amount of characters already in the RP. You shouldn’t add a new character if you already have more than other people, and there should be a decent gap of time bet…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah, that works better!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
A lot.
Kari
Ottoline
Marcurious
Hugo
Amir and Hedieh (I think Esther-c said to keep them in in case she comes back)
Nahim
Noranay
Ellis
Katilia
Zahlin
Snake
Carrie
Silas
Brian
Katonia
The Cat
Rocky
The giant (can’t remember his name)
Kaine (Min had said to keep him in, but at this point I’m not sure if we are sti…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Does the ghost have to be a version of them, or could it be a version of another person? I think that a lot of my characters would be more scared of a ghost-version of someone else than of themselves.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I agree. I was thinking we should come up with some other obstacles for them, unrelated to their main goal.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh! Count me in! I should be able to find a character with a suitably traumatic path. Hmm… let me think…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sounds like so much fun!!! Am I understanding correctly that there is one ghost for every charrie involved?
-
Cloaked Mystery posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @savannah_grace2009 @calyhuge @anyone else stalking my profile
Would anyone be interested in a heist RP? The characters are hired by a mysterious person to pull off a difficult robbery. (We could decide on the specifics later.) I think this could be really fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sara’s in the group too fyi
Or she could be lost
Huh? did I miss a conversation? i’m confuzzled
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Cool idea! I’m not sure if I’ll join, I’ll think about it.
- Load More

*gasp* YESS.
The KP version of Mission Impossible!
Oooh…funnnnn!!! Fracture would be perfect for this job!!! lol!
@jonas Wait! If you have no plan for the Dark Castle thing, we could do that! …or would a new RP forum be better?
I’d kind of like to start a new one.
I’ll do it tomorrow.
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium I created the RP.