-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait. You’ve read the Witch of Blackbird Pond too??? (I don’t remember Nate but I read the story…like when I was eight or nine-ish, when I was still homeschooled)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
OH NO. WYOH MUTATED MY POST TO POST TWICE. OH NO.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello I know you’re busy…but it’s been a while since we RP’d Hottoline…hehe
Ottoline
She sat next to Marcurious and Hugo in the grass around the campfire. It had been a long day. She’d almost died…
Her eyelids were heavy, and she slowly nodded off, welcoming the embrace of sleep.
Marcurious
He smiled to himself as Ottoline fell…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh. And all my characters are introverted. I’m an extreme introvert…I can’t even imagine what it would be like to enjoy social environments….lol. I kind of have social anxiety sometimes…which doesn’t mix well with public school. lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
lol!
girl you’re making me feel single XD@everyone
Idk what character traits I use most. Since in my book, people can have red, green, or blue skin, eyes and hair because of their race, I can basically pick any color I want lol.
But for regular humans, i usually pick blonde hair and blue eyes. Maybe because I have dirty blonde hair and…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kate
Kate stared silently into the fire. The air was chill. She pulled her crimson cloak around her, but that could not block out the cold sense of foreboding she felt. Something was going to happen. Or was she just paranoid? She often found herself jumping at shadows. But very often, those shadows leapt out and tried to kill her. She felt as…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
HANS…..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ellis
Some of their party was missing. This seemed like a time things would all go wrong again. Bad things seemed to happen in avalanches around here.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Emmy
She slipped into her chair, looking around at the other guests. If only she had her notebook…she frowned at the missing places. Where were the other guests, she wondered. Hmmm…a mystery. A smile graced her lips. She had always loved mysteries. More than the mysteries themselves, she loved to solve them.
And so when no one was looking, s…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It depends. It comes pretty easily to me, so I do well without having to.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m kind of considering starting taekwondo…though I’m not sure yet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, but it can be pretty grueling sometimes.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
She missed Xandro already. Apparently they weren’t allowed to bring horses into the dance class.
Did that surprise her?
No.
Did she miss him, though?
Yes.
She told him to go find some new friends, hoping he wouldn’t get into trouble, and tried to slow her racing heart. She wasn’t sure she was ready to dance. What if she was…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
It looks rlly good! Great job 🙃
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Our rabbit is eating our Christmas tree.
NOOO PIPER STOP EATING EVERETT (the tree). -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yep, with both my siblings!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just got back from karate and I was worried there’d be like 10 new posts. I was relieved to find none XD.
- Load More

You named your tree lol
She named it Everett Greene. I prefer Evert.
That’s great 😆
NO EVERETT IS BETTER.
*sigh*
I didn’t know Evert was even a name XD
I personally like Everett (you’re welcome)
Thank you. SEE, Jonas?
Everett is cool! I have a charrie by that name in the story I really really need to finish called the Halfbreeds.
I cannot see a tree named Evert Green.
@jonas girls out vote the guys… or guy
Well @HighScribe already decided the name on a dictatorial, rather than democratic method. I prefer Evert because it’s closer to Ever.
@jonas
Lol! Yeah, usually siblings have a more dictatorial method to things…especially younger siblings (I’m the oldest, I know….XD)
I didn’t know Everett was a name.
@jonas
Lol! That’s funny XD
I AM THE DICTATOR OF TREE-NAMING!!!!
Hey, you should help me name my tree XD
You didn’t?!?!
We used to have a tree that grew in our house, it always grew one new tier each year, so we never got quite tall enough to put the star on the tree without a step stool! When I was like seven we got rid of it though. I was so sad!
That sounds amazing!!!!!
And sad that you got rid of it