-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fennin asked Tren a few questions in Lillening, one of which caused the color to really rise in Tren’s face. Tren scowled at Fennin and punched him in the gut.
Lol!
I think I know what they were talking about….hehe -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“It’ll be fun…?” she repeated unsurely and then laughed at herself. “And if we really hate it, we can just leave.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Yeah, me too.” Liv sighed. “But we can try, right?”
Lukas took a deep breath. “Yeah… You know what, it’ll be great.” He flashed a confident smile. “And if it’s not, then we’ll have to make ourselves enjoy it. Make it fun. Deal?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
CHASE *cries* 😭 😭 😭 😭
Livia
“Yeah,” she agreed, trying to ignore the way Lukas was looking at her. Her heart skipped a beat. “I don’t get how people can be so comfortable in social environments like this…the only reason I don’t have a complete panic attack is because of Xandro,” she cast a longing glance toward the doo…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh that’s great (I’m on the no beard team XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Callista
“Callie, I don’t want to hurt you.” Chase’s voice was but a whisper. His gaze dropped to the floor again.“I guess I’m no different than my father.”
Callista didn’t know what to do, or say, or even think at this point. The mercy overflowing in her heart spilled out in the form of silent, silver tears. She met his eyes and didn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chaseeee 😭
I’d RP now, but I can’t. I’ll try to get it done later.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, awesome. I don’t have time to RP that rn, but you can first if you want. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Um… what happened to our group? Cuz if we aren’t doing anything with them, I think I’m going to bring that charrie to the dance practice… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Okay, maybe this was a bad idea,” Liv said, walking up to Lukas. “I’m terrified.”
Lukas let out a nervous laugh. “You’re not the only one.” His eyes darted around the room, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone, especially Liv. “Fynn told me to relax, but I don’t think I’m succeeding.” He gave her a lopsided smi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sad that I wasn’t around to join the conversation….lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Vethe
Vethe smiled. “I didn’t have to, here we are anyways.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ellis
“Oh really?” said Ellis. “What about coming out and explaining yourself?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Vethe
“No.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ellis
”There were no better options than following us in secret and spying on us?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Vethe
Vethe shrugged. “There didn’t seem to be any better options.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Did you want to continue the scene with the villains?
Ellis
“It’s the middle of the night,” Ellis said. “But if you insist… My first question is why were you following us?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
WHOOOO I think the RP is coming back to life!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Vethe
Vethe glared around at everyone. “Alright,” she snapped, “Get on with it.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
OH MY GOSH I’M DYING!!! GUYS I WAS STALKING THE ARCHIVES OF THE CHAT CHAT AND FOUND YOUR CONVERSATIONS ABOUT IF STEVE LOOKS BETTER WITH OR WITHOUT A BEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND IF BUCKY IS GOOD LOOKING OR NOT …..THAT’S HILARIOUS
- Load More
