-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Interesting! Thanks for sharing.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*chuckles menacingly*
Why is it we’re always in a slump unless there is a threat of great bodily harm or death out upon our charries XD -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gotcha.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think she’s still tied up. Unless her other weapons are really well concealed, they would have taken those too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Btw is Vethe still tied up? And did they take her gun and knives, or just her sword?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lag
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Btw, I’m not sure if you’re aware, since you joined after this, but Vethe would not help the villains if she was freed. She ran from them almost as soon as she got there. What you wrote is fine as long as it’s okay for John to be wrong. (Zash will neglect to notice what they are talking about and warn them.)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just realized a few people have joined since this happened and may not realize it, but Vethe is not on the villains team. She was brought there by Koshtin, but then she made him mad and he tried to kill her so she ran.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Zash
“Zash,” he snarled. “Are we expecting anyone else? Why wait?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I get what you’re saying. I have friends, but I don’t really know how to really get to know anyone anymore. I know my charries, and the girls I’ve known for ten years, but most new people have to meet me first. It’s who I’ve almost always been.
Oh that is totally me XD it’s really hard for me to have relationships and idk. I just don’t fit…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @rae @smiley @trailblazer
Emmy
She wandered through the halls, desperately hoping for a clue. She loved mysteries, but solving one was pointless without any direction. Almost ready to give up, her heart skipped a beat when she noticed the back door was ajar. Slipping outside, she noticed that there was a stable, and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait. How could you guys not know each other wrote??? I mean I talk about my writing constantly and my family can’t get me to shut up about it lol
Like seriously that’s all I talk about…
It’s just so weird to me that not everyone talks about writing like I do XD
I don’t think it’s wrong….though I’ve n…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO SWEET!!
Marcurious
The glint of the fire caught Hugo’s face at the perfect angle, reflecting the tears that trickled from his brown eyes.
Marcurious felt for him. “I’ve lost people, too,” he said, touching Hugo’s shoulder. “My friend was lost in a battle against the Pythonos…we were trying to…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think it’s up to you. I don’t think there’s any sort of moral imperative here. I personally would rather keep my writing mostly private. (It feels different to share my writing with other writers.) For me, I prefer the idea of getting to present my family with something complete, or at least a nearly complete draft.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that would work. I think the idea is basically that the character has something that scares them.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
This is true. I haven’t seen any of her actual writing either, and she hasn’t seen any of mine, due to me not having anything at all complete. Except that short story I posted a while back.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My parents don’t know anything about my writing.
I didn’t even know what Jonas was writing before he joined KP!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is Tech really big, like Snake?
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aaaahhhh!!! I love it!!! Here… Ill write a quick one… (OH! Also I have decided in my WIP, Vikii does live! But instead of her its the main characters older brother and Hugos sister.😭)
Hugo
———-
Ottoline leaned her head on his shoulder. At first he thought it was an accident, but when she didnt move again he…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
