-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank youuuu, my brain is a little dead for some reason so I actually couldn’t think of that many tags. XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, I just don’t want people to see my first draft stuff. That’s all. XD
It’s totally fine if you share your writing with everyone, especially if they’re giving you some good feedback. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And Imma tag as many people as I can think of XD
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @landric @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @okmaybeican’tthinkofthatmanypeoplewelp
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@y’all
I’m finally hereeee
I was at church.
Oki. I’m EST. And I don’t really have a specific time that would work best for me, since this week is Christmas break. Typically the afternoon works, but idk for sure. Just pick a time and I’ll see what I can do
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fine by me.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think we leave at 6:30ish. I was thinking Friday might be a good day?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
They’re going to attack, but right now they’re still talking. We’re waiting for @calyhuge to continue their conversation. It probably won’t be too much longer.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I can be on almost anytime during the day. Not 3:00-4:00 p.m. Tuesdays. Not 4:45-7:30ish p.m. Thursdays. @jonas when is Monday karate class again?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think most people on here are either in EST or CST.
@savannah_grace2009 are you in mountain time?
CST is probably the easiest to go by, since it’s in the middle.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m CST.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Whatever.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m pretty sure we have at least 7 actually.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Great! We have…6, 7 people? We need at least 13.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk. I’m good whenever.
ANYONE ELSE WANT TO JOIN OUR RANKS??
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So… when are we going to do this? Will Christmas break make this easier or harder? Should we wait till after, or do it next week?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr
Rally!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
LET’S DO THIS.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Dlek
The others ignored him as they planned. They seemed to think of him as a generic soldier, although his sword, plus his mass shifting powers said otherwise. That was fine with him. Staying low was the best way to survive. He skulked in the back of the group.
After what had happened in the previous fight, Dlek knew he was seriously…[Read more]
- Load More
