-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that if you were in side, time would be normal speed for you, and everything outside would just go really fast, so you would die just as quickly.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think @whalekeeper was thinking that all the characters were in the bubble as well.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
How big is the bubble? Because as soon as the explosion reaches the edge, it will return to normal speed.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The bomb is in the bubble, so everyone outside as extra time to react.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
But how much is the bomb slowed? It will still explode eventually.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
How long will that last?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You mean Gunslinger?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll replace the bazookas with bombs. The bomb is made up, so it can be as powerful as we need.
Selius
As Gunslinger stepped into the room, a round thing rolled across the floor and came to a halt.
“I’m impressed!” said the voice, “you already broke the training course! You might want to get out of the way now!”“Take cover!” shouted Selius.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So he must weigh a lot, right?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ignore that while we figure this out.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lag
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
As Gunslinger stepped into the room, a dozen uniformed guards charged in, carrying long timber over their shoulders. [These are bazookas.]
“I’m impressed!” said the voice, “you already broke the training course! You might want to get out of the way now!”“Take cover!” shouted Selius.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh look, I passed 2000 posts!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I could do bazookas. Those would probably at least knock him backwards.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He’s probably not an actual villain, but he definitely has questionable methods.
I was guessing Gunslinger would be able to break through walls. To prevent this from being too easy, is there anything that would slow Gunslinger down? I was going to send in guys with machine guns, but I’m guessing he’s bulletproof?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lol that’s one method.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
Selius drew his sword again.
“Great,” he snarled. “It’s a trap!”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m just going to add Jit like this…
Jitema
Jitema popped her head out from the vent in which she had been hiding. “Ooh, great!” She said, “I can help.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
Suddenly a voice sounded in the room, echoing loudly. [This is over a loudspeaker, but Selius isn’t familiar with those.]
“I am!” it said. “I brought you all here for a special purpose, which I will explain in due time. But first you must overcome my challenge! The room you are in has just been locked, and there are armed guards outside…[Read more]
- Load More
