-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We’re still at 10 somehow.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ummm…OF COURSE!!! I THOUGHT YOU’D NEVER ASK!!! lol
Should I have her randomly appear in the dance class and be paired with Chase since he’s not dancing with anyone?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Marcurious can also become a dragon though.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know Abbie Emmons on YouTube loves the three act story structure, so if you want to explore that a little more, I suggest checking out her videos. Especially the one just about the inciting incident. I think she does a pretty good job of explaining it. 😉
I will check it out!!Â
I need all the help I can get….XD -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Why did some of the tags not work?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Girlllll I love your writing so much!! (it almost always makes me tear up but I love it!!!!!)
Does it seem boring?
NOOOO! Definitely not! I was so into it, and I could see everything in my mind!How is the pace?
Can you already begin to see the MC’s struggles/arcs?
A little, I can tell that Riker struggles with guilt and L…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m just gonna do this:
@rae @highscribeofaetherium@grcr @beth-torres @whalekeeper@esther-c @hybridlore@savannah_grace2009 @acancello@loopylin @princesachronicle22@thearcaneaxiom We’re almost to 13, come and help us if you can!!! (I am aware a lot of you are already on, but I just copied it.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If we can just hold on until 4:00 without losing anyone, I think we’ll make it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no, back down to 10!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Two more people! Just two more! Come on, we’ve got this! (It’s not even 4:00 yet.)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I mean…it depends on what you mean by the inciting incident….I’m new to plotting XD In a way, Neveah being pregnant is the inciting incident, because it triggers a chain reaction that basically turns Sef’s world upside-down. If that makes sense. I’m not sure about if it is the inciting incident or not….but it is definitely so…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I wonder if it will count if we just tie it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We’re at 11 again!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae no, not at the moment.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tysm for your help and encouragement!! Every single time someone tells me something they loved about my story it makes me smile 🙂
At the end. I don’t think pregnancy is enough to make somebody have that many issues unless she was also sick, and the buildup made me think her sickness was going to tie into the greater story i…
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ack, Mom just said dinner when were ready so I might not be on at 5
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Just three more people!
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, we eat really early.😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
NOOOOOOOO!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We’re back down to 10!!
- Load More
