-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oop, sorry, lag. I guess Riina can show up right after Saoirse said that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Saoirse
“If I was anyone else I’d be rather alarmed that you want to know, but I’m me, so… possibly.” Saoirse said, “My knife-throwing skills are a bit rusty. Being a lady doesn’t leave one much time for knife-throwing. Who do you need me to throw it at?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina
“Now what do you suppose we’re supposed to do?” said Riina, putting her hands on her hips and looking around.
“You’re the one who wanted to come here,” said Vlydia. “This is dance practice, so I suppose we’re supposed to dance.”
“Yeah, well no one’s telling us what to do, so I figure we just wait until the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I gotta go now, bye!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah…
Saoirse
“Oh, is that what they look like?” Saoirse asked, “Huh. I thought they’d be bigger. And scarier. And just generally more lethal.”
She absently pulled out a knife and started tossing it into the air and catching it by the blade.
***
Saoirse’s world has dragons, but nobody ever sees them.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I see. Does Jr. have any history with medical needles?
Saoirse
Saoirse cocked her head. “Hello, Jaz. But what is– he? She?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, needles. I hate needles. The mere idea of pricking my finger sends shivers down my spine.
Saoirse
“Other people care about their broken toes.” Saoirse pointed out. “Emperor’s son? I know one of those. Not a fan. What’s that?” She gestured at the reptilian creature. “I’ve never seen something like that before.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Saoirse
Saoirse glanced over and noticed a young man standing by the door. He, too, had apparently ignored the fine print forbidding boots. He also had a strange reptilian creature with him, which didn’t look allowed, either.
Saoirse marched over to him and put her hands on her hips. “Boots aren’t allowed in here, you know.” She said flatl…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, fun. Hidden knives. And dragons.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, a fellow boot rebel! I’ll see if I can get Saoirse to talk to him…
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Cockatiels smell like stale corn chips.
You’re welcome.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I kind of assumed it was indescribable.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never smelled like a horse in my life… lol. What does a horse even smell like? I’m sure I’ve smelled them at some point before, but I’ve never noticed.
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey guys! So, I know a lot of people are doing this too, but I am also going to be taking a break from KP and concentrate on my novel since I hope to publish in 2024. I will probably hop on from time to time, but not to much. (You can keep Hugo in the RP of course)! Ill be back though, so don’t worry!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay! I still haven’t continued us yet, so nothing is happening anyway.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright, I’m gonna add another character with Vlydia.
Riina
Riina (Pronounced “Ree-een-a”) Riina is a friend of Vlydia, but they are very unalike. Riina is casual and a bit mischievous. She considers basically everything Vlydia does “boring.” She uses a different type of crystal, which are light blue. They are the same as Vlydia’s except that…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No, I didn’t. I have watched that movie though. I remember it being good.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
K, I’m just going to dump her in dance lessons cause everyone else seems to be there lol. I’ll make her thief Saoirse rn, I think she’ll be more fun than lady Saoirse, though she’ll probably switch at some point.
Saoirse
Saoirse walked purposefully past the desk and the woman standing behind it.
“Hang on.”
“What?” Saoirse asked.
“Boots…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think it’s Irish.
- Load More

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I’ve literally needed to know what a cockatiel smells like my ENTIRE LIFE!!! jk haha