-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no!! That sounds horrible!!!
4 hours later and I can actually feel my face and talk and eat food!!! YAY!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
okay! 🙂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I would assume it goes without saying, but I will also be out of town till Sunday night.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*cackles*
NO!! Bwahahahahahahahaaaa!! -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm… Is there a way for us to like decrease your number of posts?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
YESS! AND THEN I SHALL LEAD A GREAT ARMY, AND ONE MY ONE, ALL WILL FALL BEFORE ME-
*cough cough* did I say all that out loud? 👀
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
YOU AREÂ
THEÂA CHOSEN ONE!! -
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, look! You’ve passed 2,000 posts!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What about literature? That might be one I could find someone for.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina
“I’ll leave when I want to!” said Riina. “If you won’t fight then I win automatically! You can’t make me leave! I can go wherever I want!”
To prove it, she did a flip backwards through a portal and appeared again a few feet away. She raised her sword again in challenge and generated crystals in the grooves that ran the length of…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Btw, can someone give me a list of what teachers we have and what classes they’re teaching? It’s possible I might have some characters that could be good/funny for some new classes.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I wasn’t worried XD. I’m not necessarily confident he would win, but I can’t say without knowing anything more about what sort of magic he uses. I figured he wouldn’t agree, as that would be most irresponsible.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What does he do? XD and here I assumed he was just some generic guy!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is it still the plan to have Callie dance with Lukas and Liv dance with Fynn?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Who?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, okay. Have fun!!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas
I don’t think the Thou Movement is working :/ -
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, I forgot about this!
I probably won’t be able to participate in the next one because I’m going to be in Door County (the lil Wisconsin peninsula that sticks out into Lake Michigan) from tomorrow to the rest of the week.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More

And?
NOOOOOO! how could it NOT work???? *throws a tantrum “Compound Fracture” style*