-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“You won’t lose her,” Liv said, certainty in her voice. “Like, seriously. Have you seen the way she looks at you? She’s just being an amazing friend! Just because she dances with one other guy doesn’t mean she hates you,” Liv laughed.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh does anyone want to interview….Marcurious? XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Vikii, why will you explode if I call you Victoria?
oh my gosh I was literally going to ask something along those lines XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
You’re good!
Saoirse is very blunt, so these will be brief XD
What is your greatest accomplishment, and why are you proud of it?
Saoirse: I almost accidentally destroyed the world once. That was quite the achievement. Not many people can say they almost brought about the destruction of their planet. Not sure I’m ‘proud’ of it, per-say, but…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Would anyone like to interview my charrie Saoirse?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
But C is actually less versatile that O, because C is a consonant, while O is a vowel and can go anywhere!
But anyways, this is getting off topic. I was just proving how awesome K is.
Ok, Silvanis, what’s moment of your life do you wish you had a slo-mo recording of the most?
I’ll interview her 😃
Vikii, why will you exp…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Izre is really funny 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Whats your greatest achievement?
Izre: “There was that time I defeated an entire army. And that other time I did that. And the time I killed one hundred dragons.”
How would you react if someone insulted you to your face?
Izre: “I would ignore it, as they are far below my attention, and none if their opinions are worth ackno…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, yours sounds interesting. I’m not really sure what kind of questions to ask, so heres just an assortment or very random ones I found online 😅 (You dont have to answer them all.)
- Whats your greatest achievement?
- How would you react if someone insulted you to your face?
- If you could have a one-hour conversation with any person,…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
There’s already a lot of characters out there, so don’t feel obligated to ask questions, but if you want, you guys can interview Izre, my 1000s of years old gargoyle-like magically animated stone creature.
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, halfway done? Exciting!!! ✨✨
I hope to have my family read it next month and I’ll ship a few copies to friends around the US to have them edit it then who knows, I might get into the publishing process this year!
Yeah! It snowed even more yesterday! 😃 Don’t worry…the snow is very fun😉
How fun! Its going to be 16 tonight and…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @everyonehere
If anyone wants they can interview Vikii (Victoria, but dont call her by that unless you want her to explode) XD Shes from my main WIP and fifteen and is living through an EMP and an apocalypse. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else (I’m trying to tag the people who know who Adrian is, lol. It’s k if you don’t. XD)
I made a new aesthetic for Adrian… but I’m not sure if I like it or not. XD Here it is.

-
Allison changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi!!! We haven’t talked in forever, how are you doing? Love the poem, your really good at describing. I haven’t written any much, just editing my novel… but I have had a few ideas.
And yes, we should bring this back up! Heres a few tags… @grcr @hanako @rae @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @esther-c @whalekeeper @mineralizedwri…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley Oh I love this! 😂😂
Hallie
Oh um, Easton’s great! He’s all that and a bag of chips! (Their story takes place in the 90s and my girl is on top of all the slang they used then XD)
…
Ok, you did ask for honesty… He’s kinda too methodical for me. And sometimes I think he just needs to chillax a bit. If something is happening unplanned,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah, but you are WRONG, Silvanis, C is the one we don’t need! K’s got so much more personality! C is just a broken O.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Glad I could help 😁
I have an ongoing list of names for characters. I add to it whenever I find a unique name or one I like.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
*gasp* NO! K is the best letter!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Agent Scribe reporting Anomaly.
File-333 of Catalogue 190: Anomaly-3280
Name: [The Phoenix]
Origin: Unknown
Direct sightings: Unknown, currently appears to be residing in -CLASSIFIED-
Signature sightings: 41
Description: No direct sightings have been made of the Phoenix. Little evidence attained as to what the creature is. Scratches and…[Read more]
- Load More
