-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Was anyone else completely obsessed with Robin Hood as an eight year old?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
My Arvendin language also does not use Q. Or X. Or Z, Or F. (The first two are left out because they are unnecessary. The last two just because.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I skimmed this argument, so I thought you yourself said that.
I actually think that c would not be the one to go if we changed it now. C is way more common, and it would probably be easier to change all the Ks to Cs than to change all the Cs to Ks or Ss. If I were the person who invented this alphabet, though, I would have left C out.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Marcurious: I’ve never been stupid enough to try. Though I would assume instant death?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fun fact: My youth pastor looked it up, and in Montana right now, it’s colder than Antarctica!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Um….yes.
My brother.
lol.
But really, since it’s so cold (and we live in the country so we don’t really have that much of a driveway) nobody really wants to go outside to shovel the driveway anyway, XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Marcurious, what happens if you try to turn into an animal that doesn’t fit in the space you’re in?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Sure!
Literally all we have to do is replace every Q with a CW or KW. That might look weird, but the only reason you never see those is because Q (pointlessly) exists.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Marcurious: A cockroach Those things are nasty! Though they happen to be very useful for escape missions.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Exactly. I’m petitioning to remove Q from the English alphabet. Sign here?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
In my opinion, C is completely unnecessary. That’s not to say we should remove it from our alphabet, but if you were creating a new alphabet, why would you create C if it doesn’t do anything that K and S can’t already do? In response to RAE’s argument that it makes C more versatile, the problem with that is that yo…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
In Montana, do you have those people who will wear shorts while shoveling their driveways in winter??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yikes, and I thought we had it the worst here! –50?? That’s like, the lowest recorded temperatures in WI!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Here be the rest of em!
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Saoirse: I can’t stand people who don’t keep their knives organized. Drives me crazy.
What is one thing you will never do again?
Saoirse: I will hopefully never almost destroy the world again, but aside from that, I will never ever again eat anything that is not easily identifiable as food.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
K is cooler than C so it cancels out.
Oh dear. So almost dying is a regular occurrence? Whose would you say is to blame for these near deaths?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I have a question for him! XD
Marcurious, what’s the most humiliating animal you’ve ever had to turn into?
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Agent Historian found this in the archive though the file seems to be locked with an old security measure
File-12 of Catalogue 18: Anomaly-2128
Name: 4e6172746869
Origin: 426f6c6c65727320506f696e742c205641
Signature sightings: 5477656c7665
Description:…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I love your signature lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @grcr
Thanks! 🙂
I like it! (Adrian’s the son of your villain, right??)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
GIRLLLLL you will regret being excited for snow….right now where I live it’s been -50 degrees for like the past week!!!! And the snow’s pretty, but it’s getting ridiculous…XD
My poor chickens…their breath is freezing in their coop! I had to move them to a warmer spot and when I was done I couldn’t feel my toes for like an hour…[Read more]
- Load More

Robin Hood’s a pretty cool guy, but nope. Never had an obsession.
I don’t know why I was obsessed anyway…but I was constantly imagining being in Robin Hood’s gang and killing Sir Guy of Gisborne and Prince John and saving Maid Marian from the tower her father locked her in…that is all I wanted to play and all I wanted to read was Robin Hood books! I read one Robin Hood book that I don’t even know how I…[Read more]