-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
A sentence or word that is the same if you read it backwards.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Another favorite palindrome of mine is ‘Do nine men interpret? Nine men, I nod.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
‘rats live on no evil star’ is a palindrome.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I didn’t get notified by your tag for sone reason.
I don’t really have much to add. Setting is definitely important, but less so than characters and plot.
I don’t really know what to advise, because I’ve never tried to create a new setting for a story that is already well under way. (I almost always create the setting first.) I would…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
Saoirse raised an eyebrow. That was easy.
“No.” She said, “We don’t have any of those where I come from. But I have danced on rooftops in the dark while juggling six knives. I will be fine.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
Saoirse snapped her fingers. “Alright.” She said calmly, “I dare you. Dance with me.”
***
Um… ok… she just said that XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
“That’s why I led with the knife.” Saoirse explained, “Give me a minute, I need to form my plan of attack.”
***
Saoirse is acting weird right now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
“No.” Saoirse said flatly, “You lack the necessary intelligence to recognize danger.”
***
I don’t see this conversation ending well… -
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae
SaoirseSaoirse bristled. He couldn’t get rid of her that easily! Annoyed, she threw her knife, aiming directly above his shoulder.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @loopylin @whalekeeper
Rina
Rina opened a portal and fell through. She hit the ground face first. It hurt. But the masked thing let go with a scream.Rina sat up as her fave injuries healed. The ugly flesh monster had the snake kid pinned. Rina opened a portal on the ground and threw her sword into it. The sword shot out directly into the…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Rina is able to generate crystals from her body, which she can form into blades (which is what she did to the door.) She also generates crystals to enhance the edge of her sword. The sword itself is an ordinary weapon. She keeps it in a pocket space, where she can summon it at will. The crystals crumble and disintegrate quickly after…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Chemistry is actually pretty fun…from what I’ve done! We did physical science last year, and I really enjoyed it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Omc those are great!!!!!😆😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
“Yeah,” Saoirse said, “But I need more.” She removed a shiny black rock from her pouch and dropped it on the ground. It shattered like glass and the light trapped inside rushed into the nearest acceptable host. Saoirse siphoned a fraction of it into the stone embedded in her knife and threw it. It stuck into the wall, before…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Vlydia
“Hmm…” said Vlydia to herself, scribbling down some notes. “So there must be some sort of innate Arcana that collects light for later use.
“What else are you able to do?” she asked, looking up. “I assume it has more uses than creating sparks?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Vlydia
“What sort of energy do you use for that?” -
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
