-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
oh, don’t worry, I’ll tag you once I begin spamming Jonas with dragon pics!
Oh that’s a relief.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Alright, @everyone. We need to figure out what we want to do here.
Any ideas?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I was really hoping that you’d forgotten about the dragon pics…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I am also still thinking. You don’t need to wait, because I didn’t have a character in here to begin.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah.. I’m with Janessa XD
If anything hilarious happens, make sure to tag me, lol
I’ll stick to the party one.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Maybe the House just put them in a simulation to intimidate them or something?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think I’ll put my charrie in whatever this one will be rather than the character party
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OH NO WE FORGOT ABOUT XANDRO!!!!!
If you want…you can RP Xandro finding them, or I can too.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
Lukas held her hand in his, and Liv fought back a smile. This was where she wanted to be….with Lukas.
She could tell he was nervous–his stutter had returned and he was blushing.
“You don’t have to be nervous,” she reassured him, squeezing his hand, “I’m nervous too.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so we can just pretend all the adventure-y stuff never happened and go back to the dance I guess?? If you guys don’t have any objections…then we can just continue with that.
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Here it is everyone.
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @beth-torres @acancello @trailblazer (is that everyone?)
If you want to do the adventure part of the Character Party RP, you’re in the right place. If you want the party part, go back to the original thread.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
We’re being slow to decide what to do here, so I think I’ll just create a new thread for the RP where we can brainstorm. That way the party people can go on with what they want to do.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, the more I have the harder it is to think of more ideas, which is quite annoying.
Regardless, I’d say you can perhaps think about how the setting you’ve developed might produce a unique conflict that you can then tie into what a good conflict for one of the characters might be, then move on from there. Although, it may be…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww they’re so cute!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It could just be something where our characters were all invited to a cabin to relax or have a vacation alone, but find out that all these other people got the same invitation. And then they get snowed in so even if they wanted to, they couldn’t leave.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It could just be something where our characters were all invited to a cabin to relax or have a vacation alone, but find out that all these other people got the same invitation.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@y’all
I’ll probably be willing to rejoin if y’all change it something like it was during the “party,” just cuz the action part was moving too fast for me to keep up, lol. I might throw in the original charries I had in here, but I may choose someone different.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks guys!! Yeah, they’re probably my favorite ship I’ve ever written… 👀🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @anyone-else!
Just want to share a little snippet that I recently wrote… Spoiler, it has Everdala. 👀
🤭
“You really think it’s worth it?” Fynn raised an eyebrow.
“Yeah. I think so.”
“Then I’m in.” He gave a firm nod.
One by one, the others agreed. Ev g…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Yeah, I was planning to continue reading your book today, since I haven’t touched it in a while (😭). I’ll get back to you about it by the end of the week 👍
- Load More
