-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Oh Leon🥺🥺😭😭😭 *sobs*
the parallel between Franz and Leon noooooooo it’s so good and sad and just 😭😭😭
Also girlllllll your writing has gotten so so sooooo good like oh my goodness 🤩 I cannot wait to have your books on my shelf <33
well, Leon arrives back home sooner than Louisa expected, just after Louisa and Riker finish dinner.…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay yeah that sounds like a fun idea to me
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, basically. Not all the villains would have to have that role. We could do some that are doing the same thing as last time, but we’d probably want to do that later.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
So the villains would act as sort of spies?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
Clint fidgeted with his hair and his sleeves for a moment before finally responding. “…I don’t know if you want that either. Really…Everton…he-he really is better for you. You don’t know enough about me. You really don’t.”
“I…” She wet her lips. “Clint, Ev has his problems too. Nobody’s perfect. You… you’re special in yo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
CLINTTT!!! That’s so sweet 🥹
Ami
She opened and closed her mouth, blinking a few times before finally responding. “Wha— wait, what made you think that?”
He motioned with his head towards Ev just as he turned the corner.
“Oh…” She stared at her chai latte, slowly tapping her fingers against the warm cup. “No.” The int…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, she just answered like he did. “Just was in the mood for…” That was not purposeful. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
“What about you?”
Ami couldn’t hold back the small smile that dance across her face when she saw him grin. “Just was in the mood for a chai latte. And…” Her sentence trailed as she caught Ev walking down the sidewalk with another girl. She noticed how obvious her distraction was and faced Clint again with a smile and a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, I will. 😁
Ami
She jumped when broken out of the moment, but smiled when she saw Clint was the one who had interrupted. “I was just relaxing for a bit before going back to campus.” She motioned towards the chair on the other side of the table. “Wanna join me?”
He agreed and slid into the chair across from her.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I lost Ev and Ami. XD Instead of having them converse any more, I’m just gonna have her be leaving. I’m sure Ev wants to talk to Falon. (Speaking of… @smiley, are Falon and Easton still dancing rn? I can’t remember their last RP)
Ami
Ami enjoyed the silence as she strolled down the sidewalk in the orange glow of the sunset.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, awesome, thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok awesome! I can RP in a few minutes, unless you want to first.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, so I was trying to go to your blog yesterday, but I couldn’t remember the right URL for the life of me. XD Would you mind sharing it with me?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
So I was wondering, are you still RPing as your fanfic charries, or are you just sticking with your OCs?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
One word: Wyoh.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s…super weird. When I was signed out (which happens every time for some reason), I couldn’t see the two most recent posts. KP is having a lot of issues.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
If other people want to, I’m cool with it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone @rae @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @beth-torres @keilah-h (I think that’s all?)
So I had an idea. (I already typed it up, but it got deleted, because KP signed me out when I put my phone in my pocket 🙄 so I’m not going to summarize what I had before.)
Basically it’s this: what if we add a few villain…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Praying for ya, girl. 💕
- Load More
