-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose Wow. that sounds cool, but That be lots of words.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @jane-maree @jess-penrose @dekreel @daughteroftheking
@dragon-snapper @salome01w4g @emily @epicaddie2 @jessi-Rae
Any of you guys goning to write tonight? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel You’re right, innocent is a good way to describe them. It’s great.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You are welcome. I am NaNoing too! @winter-rose
-
Catwing replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *imagines a dragon wearing a jacket* *Laughs* Looks nice.
@aislinn-mollisong Ohhh… Neat backstory.
@lady-iliara Thank you, malady. 😛 *hands you a cough drop* -
Joy replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always Hi there! I believe we’ve met before. Welcome back! Yeah I really want to take acting classes too, even though I don’t want to be an actor
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *gasp* That is amazing! I want to make one! 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@CK4always What?! *cough* No, I am not… Who told you I was?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose you are not alone. I’m here. I will write after I ketchup.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@CK4always I don’t like being in front of people. *shrug* I am introverted you could say.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson *looks up your horses’ names for no reason. Or maybe because she likes horses*
Donovan- Son of DONNDUBHÁN
DONNDUBHÁN- From Gailic elements meaning, ‘brown’ and ‘dark’
Interesting…
Athena- Comes from ‘sharp’ and ‘praise’.
Neat. *takes cat face* :3
@salome01w4g *looks at you suspiciously* You go crazy when you drink coffee? *…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking I think I’ll use those. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd Praying for you. *is squashed by hug* *blinks in shock* Ummm, thanks… Glad to help.
@salome01w4g Awww… Thanks. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree @ingridrd @emily Thanks!
@daughteroftheking Thanks! I understand. It shouldn’t be a problem though. After November I’ll probably edit on Starting Fires a bit. Even if I don’t I have a lot of comments to go through… So you should be able to keep well ahead of me. 😉 (Wi-Fi… 🙁 ) Glad you really want to read it! -
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose I find loopholes… National Backspace Ban Day. Where everyone selects and replaces instead of using backspace. *sigh*
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree *Sees your word goal* *gasps* Whoa.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths Ah, siblings.
@leumeister The animation one was good. -
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *gazes intently at picture* Oooooo. Ahhhhh. I love it!
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily *hugs you* *opens mouth to speak, but can’t find words* *hugs you harder*
@rolena-hatfield Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. I cannot tell you how much that blog post meant to me. *wipes away tears* Crazy how the Lord works, huh? Love ya, friend. - Load More
