-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Ohh, I have a prayer request! My Dad has been out of a steady, full-time job for… almost two years. He still has a couple “pop-up” jobs, and Mom has taken up a part-time job. We have been financially shaky for a long time. So, you know, pray that Dad finds a job, or at least that we find some more money. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
If you please then,
the tagging symbol can not
count in haiku
But @dekreel I saw
Or we’re just diff-e-rent.
Six syllables
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman Whoa. I’ll definitely be praying. It is an amazing opportunity.
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Well it seems, @catwing,
Either one of us is wrong,
Or we’re just different
I guess that makes sense;
You’re a flying cat, and I’m
A fox-like creature
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Catwing is clueless
Why are my haikus double
spaced? Why now this?
It makes them
weird and cranky so much
Haikus need food.
I fixed them some
Though a snack it was
not enough. *scream*
The haikus be mad
wrecking everything
in my minds place
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh, hello @catwing!
By the way, I must point out:
Syllables are wrong
Five syllables first
Then comes seven syllables
Then five once again.
Friendly reminder
From your fellow creature friend
Happy haikuing!
😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus the fact that you apparently had a random cover of the Count of Monte Cristo on your computer to upload should not surprise me… ;P
-
Joy replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
Does my new signature work…?
Oh wow! So it does! It’s bigger than I thought it would be. Am I the first person to try this out?
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
Test…
-
Daeus replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, they’re just called signatures, really. Click on your name and then go to profile > edit.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I am writing. (I have no idea why your tag wasn’t lit before…)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
How do the author bios work? Where do we put them?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus COOL!! Such coolness… I like.
-
Joy replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus HOOORAYYY! I don’t have to worry about links and stuff when submitting a photo!!! And nice text editor!! I love it!!! Thanks, Daeus!
-
Snapper replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
Ooh… Ah! This is cool! Very cool! And the picture thing. Ah. 😀 Fantastic!
Thanks @daeus and all the KP people
-
Joy replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always *Lightbulb dings in my head* If you like acting but not performing, maybe you could get into acting on the radio! You wouldn’t have a lot of people watching you, just listening to you! Of course, that doesn’t solve the problem with your parents… Just a silly little long-term idea. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@CK4always So you want to just act… But not perform? Intresting.Â
- Load More
