-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Wait. Have you read War and Peace? Do you collect old books?
Umm…I reset my notifications on accident by erasing my phone and sending it back to factory settings. But please don’t do that. You lose everything.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
Cute? When had anything to do with Zlatan been cute? Not since he was as tall as their father’s bootstraps.
Cute.
He tries to smother the chortle that instinctively came up, but no. It wanted out.
“I’ve never z’ought…”
Cute.
Suddenly he was gasping for air around the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
And those kiddos are adorable!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I’m back! And ready to reintroduce Wilkins O’Laith, Partisan, Prince’s guard, POW. There is a glimpse of him in the first book (as the start of Zlatan’s turn around), but in the second book he’s an MC.
Here’s his collage.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
*Sniff*
Yes, I’m crying. Yes, I’m ok. Why am I crying?
Y’all, what’s about to happen is a shadow of a scene I’m planning with for my book.
Yeah, I can’t really explain.
*Sniffle*
Viktor
A strange ache beat inside Viktor’s heart. He missed his father, yes, but he was glad to have a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh, Judah…….
*Wails*
(Is secretly planning how to save him.)
(Even though I know his death is not only historically accurate, but right for the story….)
You’d better be glad you don’t kill Yosef. 😉
(By the way, Judah is another of my favorite names. Next you’ll name someone Reuben!)
Please! Talk about him…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Looking for feedback on a crucial scene! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I’d love to help, if I can.
Also, while I don’t mind if you have my email, (you may already. I honestly can’t remember.) I’d rather not share it publicly on here, (seems to be a trend…) so here’s my writing/secret alias email, if you want.
Anyway, I hope the best for you and your tales. God bless!
-
Elishavet Elroi's profile was updated 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
RIKKKEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I took so long to read that but…readers never understand the tráma we as authors go through just to create these stories, let alone write them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
THANK YOU FOR NOT KILLING HIM. I don’t think I could take that. *Dramatic sniff*
Anyway, can we just rant for a bit about charies we don’t get to talk about much?
Because his story just brought one of my dearest characters to mind, whom I rarely get to talk about.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
I have, but only two, and one of them has changed in appearance since then, but I so, so want to do more!
I intend to try to draw one of my MCs, Viktor, next. If I am able to draw him, I’ll try to share it.
If you want to share any of your drawings, I’d love to see them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Oh Yosef!
I thought he was Jewish…ah, my heart breaks.
What’s his story?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh.
That’s beautiful. And so ugly.
I wondered, because of his Yiddish name… I’m crying right now, inside.
Thanks.
*Takes a deep breath*
I want to hear his story!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
It’s adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Now I remember I never shared any of our Thanksgiving stories… Which get interesting, considering that every other year they include 22 people in a three bedroom, single bathroom, no dining room house.
Yeah, the adults encourage the kids to go play outside. Which we’re happy to do, since ou…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! Quickly puts on glasses.
Eagles are wonderful creatures. Viktor’s bird is named Esen, which I think means “heaven’s wind” or “wisdom” in Eishlagair. (I’m not sure on the translation.)
That’s a good idea. That way, we can come back and do this again, but can change anything we need to.
So, for my…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I do! 😎
Yeah, except they do need him to for e them to action…
But did I ever mention that later in the book, Viktor gets a GIANT eagle? (10 foot wingspan. Slate, ivory, and gold, a rare Mountain Guardian Eagle that actually belonged to the king.)
That eagle doesn’t like Ocran anymore than I do. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ooo, interesting idea. (I do have a few characters I’d like to introduce soon if y’all don’t mind.)
And here’s my charies on here:
Zlatan, son of (Sotnik) Vratislav. Wolf in the book, but a human on this RP for convenience. A Desanik in the army. Age 17, straight black hair cut at the jawline, golden eyes. 5’9″, not going to get much…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
That’s right! Let’s not have any deaths, as of yet.
*Has secretly joined the #protectionsquad* 😉
(Although, If it weren’t for the fact that I need him for the story, I’d totally let them kill Ocran. But it’s all right, I have a very special fate reserved for him.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
That’s it. NO ONE CAN DIE!!!! We can’t kill any of our characters here, but feel free to hint at a death in your book if you wish.
And that means Zlatan and Vulk had better not get to Ocran at this point.
- Load More
