-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
XD
There has to be someone, right? I mean we are technically all related through Adam and Eve, or even Noah.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
It is!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I love it. So. Much.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
BwahahaWe used to have family reunions in Branson, so that’s how that came about.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Ah, I’ve seen Jonah and Moses in person, and Noah, Ruth, and Jesus on video. Amazon music has their sound tracks, so that’s where I’ve heard most of their music.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
That’s awesome. Do they ever figure it out?
And ouch.
I knew that. I know I knew that. Why am I still so sad?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
O.O
That is crazy, and some great character development. Now I’m VERY glad you’re redeeming him!
You had better not hurt Adah in any way.
*Puts on glasses*
I mean, if it turns out for the best….
Okay, I can’t talk, considering my own character deaths.
Thanks! (I think. 😉 ) It is. I’m going to have to include a bunch of…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
YOU’VE SEEN ESTHER!??!!!! I want to see it so much…and David. We have the sound tracks, but it’s just the songs so it only makes me want to see them all the more.
Definitely. 😉
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@queen_of_alvastia I’d love to share!
So, a little backstory? Because I love their backstory! Which you probably don’t want to hear all the backstory, because it’s a lot. XD I’ll try to condense.
Their mother and father, Edria and Amicai, were married when he was 21 and she was 19. He was a Shepherd of Eirtan, and very…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia @elishavet-pidyon
And here’s Wilkins’ song list.
“Three Days” from Esther by Sight and Sound Theatres
“Hiding Place” by Urshan College
“Bring us Back” by Joshua Aaron
“Silence” by Urshan Bible College
And honestly that last one is so completely him…they each are really.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
WHY is that sad?!? What happens? YOU CAN’T KILL HER TOO!!!!!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Ahhhhh.
Now I’m really worried, but excited too!!!! What’s her name? Can we know? Is she in hiding? Does she survive?! Why is it sad? WHAT HAPPENS?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
And I’ve brought up Edria, here’s the collage I made for her.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Hmmm. Most interesting. I’m glad you’re redeeming Erich. What about the others? What happens to Leonard? Now I’m intrigued/worried. Ach!
But this is a really good idea, putting character pictures together.
(And I love the family ones, such sweet little kiddos.)
So…
Here’s one for Alyona and her sister and mother. (I can’t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Whoa. Those pics are awesome.
(This is random, but you know that if he married a Jewish woman all his kids will be counted full Jews?)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
That sounds good. Riker would have to be the one to say something first, but Zlatan afterward could start the conversation.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
We do! Now how are we going to get those two together, AND in a position where they’ll both talk? Neither of them are easily moved to talk about their past… =}
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
I’m still working on Wilkins’ back story, but here’s what I think so far;
Some quick background first: The foxes are a lesser kingdom which is constantly under persecution. The much larger kingdom of wolves are the current oppressors during the first two books. At…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
It’s… beautiful…
*Proceeds to drool*
I have not, but I’ve been eyeing it for a few years though. My older sister had been part way through it for some time now; it’s quite long.
Old books, good books, pretty books…we definitely collect them.
- Load More
