-
Koshka replied to the topic Strange Idea For Drafting?? (How Do I Title This XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
This could work! I have only like, three chapters written and they’re like, chapter one, chapter twenty, and chapter fourty-seven or something like that. You get the idea.
AND I’ve been wondering if anyone would even read my books at all, or rather if anyone of the age group I’m writing to would. So maybe this would help as y’all…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
It’s Calvin and Hobbes!!!
*Waves hi to the stuffed tiger*
Those comics are both hilarious and soo true!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
And here’s one I made.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh my. You know I love that picture El. (Just as it breaks my heart)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
So…
Here are some more.
This one is a Russian sharpshooter, around WWII. I’m afraid it’s not a super nice picture, but I’ve been struck by her youth and seriousness every time I see it. It was only yesterday that I realized it was good inspiration for a story.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I love those! At first I was wondering, “why is that soldier in such a funny position?” Then I realized, “Oh! It’s a snowball fight!” XD
Welcome, and thanks for letting us! (It was.)
I love the fox!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
I’d read it, sister!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Quite right. *Sniffle*
They are really interesting. Middle grade stories with grown up themes, we loved them as soon as we started to read them. While not what one may call an allegory exactly, as the author said, they are true.
Historical fiction is wonderful! I like it, although I haven’t read much of it recently. I really…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
Wouldn’t it be lovely to have a full old fashioned library built into your house?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
They just take over my life. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Just as I forgot several other authors. Really, just trying to compile a list is practically impossible.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
That’s.
Horrible.
And so good. I love it.
And hate it. Really?! Why?! Riker!!!
It’s a very good thing that he survives and is saved. For both of you. 😉
Ah. Just in case no one has explained them,
They’re about rabbits with swords, or the helpless becoming not so helpless in their fight against destruction, whether it comes…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
C. S. Lewis,
Men of Iron by Sir. Howard Pyle,
Jane Austin (especially Persuasion),
Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson,
Chuck Black’s Knights of Aerithtrea,
George MacDonald,
The Green Ember by S. D. Smith,
G.K Chesterton’s essays,
The Rise and Fall of Mount Majestic,
Robert Elmer (especially Promise of Zion),
Gail…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Joe Shanks, Smalls, Kyle? Yes some people-er uh, bunnies die, but I’M NOT SAYING WHO.
Till the Green Ember Rises, or the end of the world!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
The Green Ember series by S D Smith! They’re absolutely AWSOME!
And oh Riker…*grinding teeth* be glad Hans you are not a real person. Be glad.
YES! My place beside you, my blood for yours…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
You’re reading Green Ember?!
MY PLACE BESIDE YOU…..
yeah, Koshka and I read that at the same time. Although, I read Ember Falls first. (We were too horrified that a certain sword bearing, arrow shooting, ember bearing bunny died in that book to read it for the longest time. XD) Now it’s my favorite.
Who’s your favorite…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
GAHHH! You’re reading Green Ember?!?
We read it as each book came out. Talk about cliff hangers, we had to wait over a YEAR till Ember Rising released!
What other Authors do you love? Now I’m curious just how much we overlap.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
You’d fit right in. Wingfeather, JRR Tolkien, War and Peace…Do you like C S Lewis? S D Smith?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh course not! XD just as long as you don’t mind my family, we are all at least bookworms, if not writers. The type of bookworm varies.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
- Load More
