-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thanks!
Maybe I have… I stalk nearly everything on here, just a warning. (Like I said, I’m a Ranger. 😉 )
I might share it then! (It’s not completely dependant on knowing the books, I mean it should explain itself. [And since I know nothing about Marvel, so we’re even. Lol!])
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
And on the first try too!!! XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
AND YOU HAVE IT!!
(Nooooo! But if you do, I justified to do the same to yours. 😉 )
Yes! My siblings are a mongoose and a cat, and I’m… The little cloaked Ranger, I guess. 😉
No more siblings, although I do have a close friend on here. 🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Now we can just let this page be buried on the forum, right? XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
*Cackles*
I want to write that part so badly!
And that part may change a bit, but still…I know. I wish I could just have the book written, published, and in my hands so I could stay up all night reading it.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Of course I’m doing it to you!!!! 😉
That’s one!!
(That’s okay. As long you don’t start guessing my plot twists…. 😉 )
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
GAAHHHHHH!!!
I’m found out… -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks, I’m glad you like it! I don’t know if I will go with Omma, although the German side and meaning wouldn’t really be a problem but yeah, I think I’ll probably just go with Amma… Maybe even have Omma be grandmother, but I’ll need to work that out…. Still in the rough draft of my plot so…. Yeah. XD
Oh, and that scene is…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
To be completely honest, that was revised first draft, but thanks!
@godlyfantasy12 I want to know!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hmmm….maybe, maybe not….
Guess.
XD 😉
(Honestly, I’m thrilled that someone else is as nosily curious as I would be.)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Curious? What did I do to make you curious? What are you curious about?
*Looks innocent*
*But also a wee bit confused*
😂
Now I’m curious.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and other stuff (mostly poetry and character sketches).
Ooo, the immune system is quite interesting. I don’t believe I’ve ever read a book based off it.
Let’s not even try to find my favorite Bible verses.We don’t have that much room here.You’re…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Of course!
Well, my brother had been on here for a while, and we (my twin sister and I) had heard all about this place and wanted to join – but it was before we had phones, and google accounts, of our own. So, we had to wait a while, but I joined as soon as I could. 😉
It’s a serious jest, and a bit of a purposeful coincidence,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
Here’s right part of Mikkel’s all-is-lost beat, right before dark-night-of-the-soul.
Fog swirled around him, penetrated by the dull sharpness of pain.
He tried to push it away, but it only gripped him tighter, searing his bones. Mikkel groaned.
Voices echoed through the…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ahhh, I love!!! Especially with how it blends into your books and your character’s faith/ the allegory. It’s perfect!
So, something a little funny: in my books, I didn’t want them to call their parents just mom and dad either, (I actually don’t even call my own parents that. It’s Mama and Daddy to me.) and since my love of…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Greetings and salutations! Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen. I’m called Elishavet around here, and I write mostly realistic early medieval fantasy.
That’s awesome that y’all are sisters! I have some siblings on here too, but it’s a secret, so shhh. 😉
Anyway, see you around! I have to go: dinner is calling.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ok, first off,this is a wonderful idea, and I will be joining in. Literally, this is fantastic!
That scene is sooo interesting. I like Ara, Ganesh, and her parents. (And sympathize with her. Oh, life is so awkward at times…)
She calls her father אבא? I love it!
I really enjoyed your scene too! Alwin and Jar…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Greetings, and welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I’m called Elishavet around here and I write mostly (key word) realistic early medieval fantasy and children’s church material (coauthored with siblings).
So, for some MORE questions, I’ll try to keep it brief.
- If you could speak any language other than your first, what would it be?
…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Thank you! And I really liked yours, especially the one where Natasha insinuates they stole a car. XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Thank you! I’m so glad.
She and Picket meet in Ember Rising.
We were totally doing the same until we met Wheazy. Just so you know.😉 But Weezie and him are so sweet and fun together, and later on in the series, he really comes to depend on her, and her on him.And yes, she’s a lot of trouble. XD
Yes! Helmer’s awesome.
- Load More
