-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Okkaaayyyy…I think I did that right? I’m registered…whatever that means.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Elishavet Elroi started the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
*Cracks open door*
Pssst, come in, hurry!
*Looks around before closing door*
Welcome to the Storyguild!
I have invited you here to share our stories that are… Natalian.
Before I start, however, I want to put forward a giant warning.
MY TALE INCLUDES MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE SERIES.
If you have NOT read Ember Falls, I do NOT recommend…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Awwwww, that’s so sweet!
And sad. I feel sorry for Vratislav.
His babies are growing up, and he can’t be there… 😢
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Whoa! Thank you for answering my questions. I love those plot twists! They are so sweet…
(I had remembered the “mad” zookeeper, and I was curious to say the least.)
And I get changing it up. It makes a lot of sense, and honestly, is a little more suspenseful this way. (And very like Jocelyn.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
XD Kind of? Although at this point he’s about seven years old, so he’s counted a youth and is not a child.
Ah yes, the next scene/part of this scene is from Vulk’s point of view…and just so you know he’s always been a bit of a rascal.
Uh, not exactly. It’s more of the fact Vratislav knows what is going on and that the season o…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh good. XD Poor Nyx, poor Zlatan, and poor anyone who happens to be stuck with them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
Y’all, I finally got the first scene for Heart of Gold writen!!! I’m totally thrilled…
Sgriss, sgriss, shgrit. The blade slid back against the whetstone, its blue-black blade coated in the fine grit.
Zlatan watched his father’s brow smooth and contract with his work. The o…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Wow. That’s such a good plot twisty thingy! Now I’ve got sooo many questions.
Does she ever learn who her father is? What happened to her cousin? How do Ara and November work into everything? Is she blamed for the murder at any time? I seem to remember you mentioning that something like that happens. Ahhhhhh!
Regains composure…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
XD I was starting to freak out too, especially as I was like How in the world has Nyx and even Lynn missed that!?!
Oohhh dear…
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Uh whoa, that’s…amazingly awful. (What is her uncle’s name?)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Suspense?
I am on the edge of my seat…
The different parts are all right, but we need the rest!!!
Ach, Lynnie…
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hmm…
Slides closer to the wall, hand now gripping knife hilt.
I’m not sure about this…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ohhhhh, I smell treason…
Squirms in chair before remembering my dignity and clasping my hands.
Is Ridley black haired?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thanks, and that’s okay. At least one can be perfectly graceful in imagination.. 😉 XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Nearly falls out of chair from leaning too far forward, enraptured by the tale.
Oh! Thank you for telling, what happens next?
*Fingers sunglasses in belt*
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Stands near the door, hands clasped over knife hilt.
Ah, Cirque…most intriguing. Pray tell, dear. Pray tell.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
With a swish of my green-grey cloak, I take the seat indicated for me. Then I push back my cowl and prepare to listen.
Pray tell.
(My drama is in my pen.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
All but our older sister. It is!
- Load More
