-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I totally get that! We’ll see if I actually use it or not…. Or if I end up just accumulating goals…..
Anyway, I’ll probably be on here more than on there, since I’ll be avoiding looking at my unfinished projects. Lol!
Also, it’s not actually letting me on there at all, so there’s that.
What does it mean if…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
I don’t remember exactly when…I wasn’t on here yet. But anyway, several years ago KP…well crashed. Hard. It was down for quite some time (again, I don’t remember how long, or know the exact details).
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
High moon, was this fox angry. No wonder. He’d lost Lynn.
Eva looked concerned and a little afraid l. Zlatan laid a hand on her shoulder, for a moment pulling her attention away from the sulking lad.
“Not your fault, Eva.”
She smiled a little. “Thank you, Zlatan. It means a l…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
A little gasp is heard from a shadowy corner. On further inspection, a cloaked figure can be seen.Â
You caught me!
So…
Yes, I’m enjoying reading this. My knowledge of Marvel has extended to people’s names. XD
I love the way you’re building the kids as each one slowly opens up. It’s really fun to read!
*Slips back into…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
Something like that would be really good.
I think the Calling and Mission forum is what’s been used in leu of that for the time that I’ve been on here. Which *gasps* has been about a year exactly!!
(Yeah, I’m good at bunny trails too. XD)
By the way, I hope everything’s been going well in your part if the Kingdom. I’ll know…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
OK! So, I should have a profile on there under the same alias as here: Elishavet Pidyon.
Thank you for doing this!
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It came through! I think I accepted?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
I believe there used to be one before The Great Crash. It was one of the longest threads on here, but that’s lost in the wreckage, and is mostly made up of people who are no longer on here…we definitely need a new one.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Yeah, I should probably do that…I’ll try to get something in before I sign off over the weekend.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It’s still not there…hmm
Could it be a private group? Only ‘public’ groups are coming up, so that’s why I’m asking.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I looked through all the groups available on both pages- nothing. *sigh* but I SHALL LOOK AGAIN!
I mean, seek and ye shall find right? (Only I have a feeling that doesn’t apply to websites…)
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I can’t find it!!! I’ll look again but…is there another way to search for it?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh, and she could probably use it. XD Lily needs help.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thank you!!! I’m really glad you like it.
I completely understand! (Why else would I do a huge warning about the spoilers?) The books are awesome, and yeah, you definitely don’t want to spoil the plot twists.
No, it would seem I can’t.
All right, I’ll just have to leave you to your own…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Nooo!
*Pounds helplessly on desk*
There are SPOILERS in here!!!
Okay, okay, you flatter me. 😉 But if you will read this, bear in mind that I have taken some liberties with the royal family tree. Not everyone that is of the Royal family in this is actually royal in the books. Just so ya know.
And just kinda try to avoid the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing a Character that's Mute and Deaf? in the forum Characters 4 years ago
Oh Eli…*sniff*
I’ve never written a character that was deaf or mute, but I have read some, and I am learning ASL ( or rather relearning what I knew a long time ago).
For the mute side: at such a young age he wouldn’t be talking much anyway if he was deaf. All his communication would be via sign language, which as a language…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thank you!!
A lot of stuff… 😉
I’ll try to get the next bit sent in today. If not, then it’ll go in tomorrow.
Of course we leave you hanging. Cliffhangers are an essential part of serial publications. 😉
Thanks!!!
Answer: Yes, in Ember Falls we begin to get glimpses of life for the rabbits under the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
A quick background to this story:
The MC, Lillian or also called Lilith, is a character of my own. While she isn’t in the series, her existence isn’t impossible either, everything considered. This story takes place over the last two books, Ember Rising and Ember’s End.
It should mostly explain itself, but if there are any questions, I’ll be…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
*Sighs and opens door*
Come in, if you really must, I would be doing the same.
You can read the first but without much danger of a spoiler… I think.
- Load More
