-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @koshka
Viktor
Viktor walked silently behind Leon and Riker, his mind swimming through the pain around him.
Leon was stumbling forward like he hadn’t eaten for weeks, apparently drunk with grief. (Not that he’s actually intoxicated. I just realized how literal that is in his story, but I wasn’t meaning…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Riven. I really am coming to get you this time. Just let me find where I put my poison arrows…Â
and uh, where exactly your address happens to be…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hehehe… I’m well past fifteen and still haven’t even started driver’s Ed.
(And yes I’m stalking this forom. Have to figure out how to write an AU, right? Of course right.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ara! NOVEMBER NO!?! How dare anyone do that to my laddie.
Riven, you don’t know what you’re asking for. I’m not an official part of the Character Protection Squad…
*Bwahahahaha*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
And uh, who all is in Zlatan’s group now? I’ve lost track.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
*Bursts through door out of breath*
I…made it…back.
*Doubles over gasping for air*
Sorry y’all…I try to stay off over the weekend, and then a whole avalanche of things have kept me hostage till this afternoon.
*Glances nervously over shoulder*
We do have some chapters for our…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Y’ALL, I AM BACK!!!!
Okay, so due to a large spiral of events, I lost a bunch of stuff, including my password to KP. But since @kathleenramm and the KP staff are so awesome, I am back!!! (Thank you!!!)
I’m literaly soooo excited, and feel very blessed to be on here.
Now, I’ll try to get some…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Who are y’all’s favorites?
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Sorry, I don’t have a picture for him. Just know he looks a bit like Viktor, only his hair is lighter and his face in narrower.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
And last of all, my dear, darling. My favorite little shepherd boy, my…
OK, it’s obvious who this one belongs to.
Reúven Elroi (Robert Shepherds)
Dark headed and dark eyed, Reúven is not only from Eirda, he looks the part. He was torn away from his home and remaining family and sent to the Institutions like a hundred other boys. The sorrow o…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Inglor, but his hair is cut at his ears. And he’s wearing the uniform. And he doesn’t have his bow. Basically take him out of this setting, and stick him in the other. (Only Alvenmaids wear their hair long, and with them it is never cut)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AND THE THIRD ONE! (I’m having too much fun.)
This one is from our brain dump world, so it’s where we put all our creative overload before it spills into our WIPs and completely changes them. lol! Still, the more we get aquainted with this character, the more we like him.
Inglor Avelorion (Aka Ethan Llorel)
The only son of the WodeAlven in the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Wrong coloring, but this is his age andgeneral mood at the Institution.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Wilkins again, only older. This is his exact hair color.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Wilkins O’Laith. This picture captures both him and his home pretty well.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
And next up, is…
Wilkins O’Laith (William Owens)
Gentle and quiet-spoken, he is an only son as the second born in a family of five children. He hails from the fens and wet-woodlands of the Tais, and struggles to learn the language here, finding it much less heartfelt than his mother-tongue. This is but his first year in the Institution.
His…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Also DaithÃ.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Daithà MacLasair.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
There are four MCs, four POVs. (and I’m laughing, because one of them is from a very different world…)
The first is,
Daithà MacLasair (also called David Loranson)
Flame red hair and light hazel eyes that miss nothing and tell less.
He was always a bit of a tactician, able to plan far ahead and loving a puzzle. When his home kingdom fell in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
(younger boys are uniformed like those on the front row. Older boys like those farther back.)

- Load More
