@stephie
Active 8 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you soooo much!!! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone-who-wishes-to-read
Chapter 7
Rage
Pain.
A distant, ever present throbbing at the base of Lilitu’s neck.
On your feet, he warned himself, or you’re dead. He put his weight on his bad foot and screamed in agony before he could stifle it.
Blue blood oozed from his numerous cuts, the edges searing like fire.
Lilitu scrambled back to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
you want an em dash instead of a hyphen
Noted. Thank you!!!
Maybe this will be explained at some point, but it isn’t clear why the Paynes being moved to this new district would mean she doesn’t see them anymore, did they just move to completely different areas?
She doesn’t see them anymore because both she and them are always working, the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sef
“You’re like my mom.”
She caught Chase staring, and giggled.
“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”
She stroked the bird with her finger again.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I love your aesthetic!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
“Fairy boogers have magic powers.”- one of my sisters
-
Enid replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re up next, girl! I’m not sure which of your charries to choose XD Is any particular charrie sticking in your head right now? Or just any fictional character in general?
-
Enid replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Hope you like her!! I wasn’t sure what tone of tan her skin was. Regardless, I love her name and vibe.

-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oof lol, I missed hard with the Riker ideas. 😂 So you’re sticking with the same internal ideas throughout all three books? Is there, like, a clear turning point at the end of the first book, so you know where to move forward? I’d guess you included some revelation/change with both guys, so you could start there. Then make a…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Congrats, the cover looks so cool!!! Writing a whole book is crazy committed✨🤩
Oh lol I can give you some ideas!! Plot is always hard 😝
They might not be along the lines of what your goals are, but just some thoughts. External conflict doesn’t have to be super action-y, it just has to be a character taking…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yayyy!!!!! That’s so exciting!!! I’m so happy for you Ava!!! 🥳 *cake for everyone* 🎂
-
Enid replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oki I have a doodle for you! I enjoyed practicing line hardness, since that’s a weakness of mine. So your charries helped 🤣

-
Enid replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed-and-redeemed @grcr
Thx for the kind words! 🥰 You are on the hold list lol
YAAYyYy haha he does look like a doll 🤣🤣 Glad I could make you happy!! ❤️
-
Enid replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You can give me a description now!
-
Enid replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re good!! Ellette will go first and I’ll get to your soon after; Noa sounds super cute and spunky 😛
Awesome! Those are cute, are they from your WIP?
Yes ma’am, the guy is Marcel and the girl is Enid, his self-proclaimed gremlin bestie.
-
Enid replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Here’s your boy! He was fun to draw, and I especially liked his explorer vibes 🙂 Hope you like it!!

-
Enid started the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Heeeyyy so I am taking free commissions :] This is going to be like any other draw-your-character post – no more people until I’ve finished the last person’s art, please don’t ask for too many drawings, etc – except I’m drawing in a doodle style instead of a fancy sketch.
Behold:

Expect your serious character to have a chubby face 😛 I can do…[Read more] -
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk, @whalekeeper and I didn’t really set much of a place for them.
We should do that, I just forgot.
I saw it, I was just too distracted these last couple days especially since I’m in an art mood. Sooner or later I’ll figure it out; thanks for your estimate of absence. *Bows because that sounded super formal*
- Load More
