@stephie
Active 8 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Tumors? lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @anyone-else
Next chapter…be warned…this one is a little *coughs* sad…and dark and it deals with a really sad reality in our world. So continue reading at your own risk.
Chapter 8
Sticks and Stones
Sef cowered before the large man, blinking back tears.
She wanted to scream with frustration. She had been late again!
She…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I was wondering if that was the case! Glad I was able to help!!! 😊
Yes! I love how easy it is to share chapters!
Yeah it took me FOREVER to figure out how to use it, but after over a year of using it I have never ever wanted to go back!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
This is the language we came up with…kind of:
All the consonants you gave:
t l n m r k s p sh b f v z d j g w th
Vowels:
let’s just say it’s English vowels for now.
These are the “swears” we came up with:
Scist (Scisto)Dissar (Dissaros)
And idk what else…XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay, Tlavian it is! XD why are you so good at this!?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I actually do show a scene of the kids working in the next chapter, and then a couple chapters after that…just wait XD
Okay, good ideas!
I just don’t know how to reveal it all…because those ideas sound so good but when I try to do stuff like that it feels either rushed or too slow 😭😭😭 I’ll figure it out somehow lol
And…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
The ducklings are SO CUTE!!!!!😍
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s so sad. 😭
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Tomoko is so good!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
The librarian actually knew exactly what book I needed. It’s called the Anarchist’s Cookbook.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you sooo much, do you have any thoughts/ comments??? I’d love to hear them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay great!!!
I guess some of both? Like what the Andromedans would call Him, as well as new names for what the humans could call Him?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Have you ever heard the hymn Hear Gracious God a Sinner’s Cry? It makes me think of Riker.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This is a great idea! I will definitely participate in some of these challenges.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle  And another one!
Name: Crystal Telford
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Clothing: Black leotard, V neck camisole style, tights, pointe shoes.
Time period (Or the time period the fashion replicates): Time period is dystopian, but she wears a typical ballet uniform.
Physical appearance: 5′ 6″, straight black hair pulled tight in a hi…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I have a character, whenever space opens up.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Deadline Club? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This is a great idea! I may have to start something like this for myself. I’m very scatterbrained. so I don’t know how helpful I’d be, but I can try.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle This is awesome! I’d love to have some of my characters drawn!
Name: Nicholas Telford
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Clothing: Traditional garb of an Anglican priest. (cassock, surplice, cincher, collar, green stole for Ordinary Time) He also has a wedding ring.
Time period (Or the time period the fashion replicates): Time period is…[Read more]
- Load More
